Chapter 1

Dare to defy?

Well, it was those words that kept her all night wondering, unable to focus on her work. Does she? Maybe. Possibly. Carelessly she chose to ignore the words and kept on with her work. Her friend, Jennifer, who also happens to be her roommate, was getting rather frenzied with the notion.

"C'mon Anna. It's just one night" She was practically hopping off on her bed by now. "Dare to defy?" She asked again, twitching her eyebrows. Anna, put her hands off of her laptop to turn to look at her friend. She then smirked, her eyes glittering just a little mischievously to let her friend know that yes, she does indeed dare.

"You know I can't resist a challenge" She grumbled good-naturedly. She was hit back with her jacket with a thud. "Let's go homey. The nights still young"

That was how Annabelle Carlton left her dorm room to go clubbing, for the first time mind you, with Jennifer Wright. Jen, being Jen, made a show of gathering the rest of the girls in their floor so by the time they reached the gates, a whole of 8 girls followed Anna and Jen.

"I don't do this" Anna muttered, her heart beating undeniably fast. "I don't go out on school nights. I'm a good girl"

"You're in a university now. And you've been good for far too long" Jen agreed as she shoved her inside her car. The whole ride Jen kept giving her tips on what to do and what not to do. Once they reached the club, they were ushered in no time. Honestly, being university students has its perks. Them being off age being at the top. At least for Jennifer, that is.

She took ahold of Anna and led her towards the dance floor. "Weren't you hoping for a good catch? Wasn't that your soul purpose of coming here?" Anna asked as she started grooving to the music along with her friend. Jen laughed, "Sweetheart, the bees come for the flowers hoping to get some of this honey. Not the other way around"

"Have I ever told you that you have a very vivid, creative and a vulgar imagination? All at the same time?"

"You might have mentioned" She then grabbed her by her hips and moved closer still, "Less talking. More dancing" That's what they did then. They danced like it was their last dance. With sexy provocative moves every now and then of course. It was what that made Anna and Jen, well...Janna.

They were well onto their second dance when a guy moved towards them. Towards Jennifer more specifically.

"Care for a dance" He whispered against her ear and she wiggled her hips subtly at him. After glancing at Anna, who gave a flirty wink, she turned around to face her newest admirer. The admirer in question gave Anna a grateful smile before dragging her friend away to a more secluded spot.

This would be a good time as any to point out the many physical attributes of both Anna and Jen. Anna was well-endowed at the top while Jennifer was all curves from the waist down. While both these features were extremely amazing aspects, Jennifer was a slim girl with hips that could make you believe that it is indeed the sun that revolves around the earth and not the other way around. Anna, well Anna was all soft and curves everywhere around. She was also a size 14. While it didn't dither many men, it also didn't encourage many of them either. Which would explain why she was currently the only one without a dance partner while everyone else was occupied.

"Hey" Anna said sitting down on the bar stool.

"What can I get you miss?"

"Virgin Mojito. Extra mint" She gave her order and waited for the bartender to make it. She waved a quick wave a Jen when she caught sign of her. Jen waved back, which really wasn't an easy task for her, considering that she had the guy's tongue down her throat. Laughing at her antics, Anna turned just in time to receive her drink.