Chapter 8

"Dude,last night was horrible!"
"We messed up badly!"
"We shouldn't have went there in the first place.."
"We looked like idiots back there"
"Guys,you can't just let one performance get to you." Andie says

Here we all are,complaining about our battle with the Four-one-oh.It is lunch time and I hoped with fingers crossed that today wouldn't be too dramatic.Last night's performance was a mess.What surprised me the most,were the familiar faces of my old friends.And the way they treated me ;it's like I was a nobody to them.We weren't ready,yes,but we didn't work this hard to give up in the end.

Everyone complains.

"There is no way we gonna get our respect back!"
"Well we can just work on a Prank." I say interrupting the voices from all around.
"Prank?" They ask
"Wait,y'all don't know about the Prank?" I ask them "No one knows about the Prank? Chase?"

He just shrugs.

"The Prank is like a second chance__" I explain "__a second chance to tell the world we in it to win it at the Streets."
"So,what.Like a public declaration,or something?" Hair asks
"Exactly,but we must record it and post it online.The crazier it is,the better." I explain
"Sounds good to me.."
"How will this all work out? I mean we need an idea for this,no?" Cable asks

We were all silent,thinking of an idea for the Prank.

"Hey,I got something." Chase says "Nat,you use to be part of the four-one-oh,right?"

I nod.

"Then I'm gonna need you a lot for this." He says

The whole plan was to mess and embarrass Tuck for his rude ass last night ; all in tape.We figured out Tuck's whole daily routine for the day and we decided to record ourselves messing with him without him noticing it.Because we did not have the whole lunch time to figure out a plan,we had to plan out everything during class.I just needed to look sneaky enough not to get noticed :

MSA Crew Group Chat
Monster : Wait,so ur saying that he always takes the bus number 3 to go eat at Burger King?
Nat : Yea,he always does
Moose : Everyday?
Nat : Almost..
Kido : Then what?
Nat : Later after he takes the same bus and walks by Marhaba to make a stop at the Park
Andie : Okay,what next?
Nat : I know he walks by the Thrift Store to get back home..
Smiles : We should dress as mannequins and fool around while he walks past!
Hair : Good idea,bro! What you guys say?
Moose : Yes to that
Cable : I'll dress like a business man!
Monster : We should all dress like goofs.Thats how everyone sees us,right?
Andie : Agree
Fly : We should do it!
Nat : Tuck has a habit of always returning home for some shit and leaves right after
Smiles : What about we break in his house?
Moose : Nat do you know where he keeps his house keys?
Nat : Good old 'hiding keys under door mat' ;)

I smile at our hilarious convo one last time and I close my phone.But it suddenly notifies me with the ringtone of a tweety bird.Everyone looks over at me and I pretend I'm whistling.

"No whistling in class,students!" My Calc teacher says as she goes back to teaching her lesson.

Everyone just laughs at me.

By the end of school I quickly regrouped with my crew but I bump into Director Collins leaving his office

"Woah,you seem in a rush." He says
"Uhh,sorry I gotta catch a bus.." I say walking away
"No running in the school halls!"

I arrive at the practice room with everyone chattering.

"Nat! I just finished telling Chase our plan,we decided to go with Smiles__" Moose tells me pointing at Smiles
"We're gonna dress like idiots!" Andie says
"We're making a stop at the vintage store,we need our costumes" Chase tells me
"This Prank will be awesome!" We all yell.

We arrive at the vintage store at 3:30,30 minutes before Tuck will be walking out of the bus number 3 to walk by Marhaba.Our stop at the store was almost like another dress-up game.It was fun seeing everyone's idea of looking 'idiotic'.Chase bought himself a ninja suit,Andie a superhero costume,Moose an old lady costume,Fly as a female Native American,Cable dressed himself up like a homeless person,Monster like a nerd,Kido and Hair as a police men,Smiles wearing a funny ass wig and me dressed as witch all in black.

We started off the Prank with an introduction of all of us.We then filmed ourselves walking down a street like bosses (which was pretty hard to stay serious in camera).At 4:00 pm,we caught Tuck dropping off from the bus and Smiles began his part with him asking Tuck for money.He refuses and as he walks away,Smiles gets up and dances behind his back with Monster,Moose,Andie dressed in a nurse costume and Chase dressed in a suit and tie.I couldn't keep myself quiet from laughing because the whole scene was just too funny.

Tuck finally walks away and heads to the park with all of us following behind his back.In this scene,4 of us was to take over.Tuck stopped by the park to talk with some friends as the 4 kids were dancing behind him once again.This time,they were dressed like homeless men.

We moved along to the next scene,which was the stop at the thrift store.In this scene,Cable,Chase and I were dressed as mannequins inside the store.This scene was probably the most funniest.For every time Tuck was on his phone or not even paying attention,we would dance without him noticing.And for the other times he's looked behind himself we had to freeze and pose like we were actual mannequins.

Everyone then quickly followed me to lead wherever Tuck was living.He took quite some time inside,so we all played around ; And of course,we filmed everything we did while waiting for him.After 40 minutes,he finally walked out of his house and the boys break in.But I stop them.

"Woah,hold up I'm coming with you guys." I tell them
"Nat,this our job.You can't be in here" Chase tells me
"We'll be done in about 5 minutes or so." Monster tells me.
"Come on,I've been here many times before you guys.You even said so,you need me for this." I tell Chase
"You gotta let her.." Moose tells Chase
"She's helped us a lot too.." Smiles says

Chase sighs.

"Fine,I got a job for you anyways.." He says letting me in.

For this last scene we were all dressed like thieves with bandanas,hats and glasses hiding our faces.

"Where's mines?" I ask
"Here,it's all we got." Cable says passing me a pink bandana

Screw it,I tell myself wrapping the bandana over my mouth.

We begin our scene with everyone goofing around his house.Dancing playfully and messing around.After a good 8 minutes,we all walk towards the door.

"Hold up! There's one more thing!" Chase says pulling a plastic bag out of his back pack. "Here,you do the honours." He says passing it to me.

The bag reeked.It smelled awful.I open the bag carefully and found a raw fish wrapped in paper.

"Eww"
"That's some strong shit."

Moose opened this vent on the floor and asked me to hide the fish under it.I approve and drop it down the vent.We were finally finished with the Prank.It was now ready to be uploaded as it will spread like wildfire.