Chapter 1: Look, a Flying Alarm Clock.

Everyone wishes having a twin sister nor a brother. Someone who looks exactly like them, Acts like them and have everything in common.

To have a best friend.

But it is not that easy you know. Trust me. I may know something more than you do.

Why?

Cause i have a twin sister of my own and its not exactly how everyone pictures it.

How?

Let me take it from the start.

•••
• Samantha's P.O.V •

Monday Morning, First day of our high school senior year. How exciting!-

" Fuck.." Someone cursed under their breath as the alarm clock went off.

Ladies and Gentleducks.

Meet Alison Donovan, My identical twin sister. She has long Blonde hair with a 5 ft 4 small figure. And some big blue eyes. We are exactly the same.

Well except our personality of course. She is more of-- A drama queen, popular, Dump , Bitchy and of course she was going to try out for the captain of the cheerleading team.

Delightful.

The annoying alarm kept going off, until a small hand grabbed the alarm clock and threw it out the window that let the horrible bright light get inside the Room.

"Oh look, a flying alarm clock." My sister mumbled as she turned around hugging Jeffrey the Teddy Bear closer.

"Wake up, we don't want to be late."

And thats me, Samantha Donovan, Although people call me Sam since its easier to people to remember and just call me, I mean imagine me running and someone trying to call me whole name, i mean you,- uh you-- i think you got the picture.

Me in the other hand its what i like to call a freak. Well not exactly a freak but you get what i mean. I may have the same -Face- as Alison but we are not the same.

We might be together everyday out of school but when we are in school she has her friends i have mine.

I'm a geek , i am not that popular and well I ain't trying for the cheerleading team that's for sure.

Maybe for the Physics club.

I have a small figure 5 foot 4, Blond--

Should i say everything again? I mean im the same as Alison, except personality im talking
like wise

since you know

she is my identical twin.

Alison likes partying , i like laying in my bed reading Larry Stylinson Fanfictions at a Friday Night. Or watch the fault in our stars all over again.--

We both stood up from our comfortable beds which I regretted from the moment my feet touched the cold floor.

I let out a loud sigh knowing I can't go back now.

I walked towards the bathroom that we had in our big room and tried to open the door.

Failed Miserably. And hit my head on the wooden door. I let out a soft cry to let the pain go away.

I was caught up from all the thoughts i had from the moment i stood up so I haven't noticed Ali getting into the bathroom.

I groaned knowing I won't be getting into the bathroom any time soon.

I walked back towards the big dresser trying to find something nice and comfortable for the first day until Queen Ali gets out of the goddamn bathroom.

I gathered together a nice pair of blue jeans and a nice sweater with the quote " Normal people scare me" on it.

I know, American Horror Story.
Evan Peters it's just too beautiful to be true.

Plus it was the middle of September which was cold for an odd reason.

I heard the bathroom door opening which made me shake my head quickly shaking off all the thoughts i had, grabbing my clothes and walked finally into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind i placed the clothes on the cabinet running the water in the shower waiting for it to get warm.

Humming an Amy Whinehouse song while i was getting undressed ready for my quick shower. --

7 Minutes later and i was ready.

I turned around to look at Alison and i raised my eyebrows looking on what she was wearing.

She had a white long sleeve shirt with some black leggings and her black high boots and she wore a black jacket on top.

"Ali, you know we are not going to a Victoria Secret photo shoot.." I said softly enough for Ali to hear while i made my bed.

She just shrugged adding some mascara on her -like it looked- black eye.

Our Parents got divorced 4 Years ago and we have been living with our father in Florida Although in the summer we go to visit our mother who lives in Wolverhampton, England.

And that everybody, explains the British Accent.

I shook my head grabbed my backpack and walked down stairs quickly into the kitchen. When i heard someone screaming.

I turned quickly around to see my Father shaking his hand up and down his eyes shut and breathing heavily.

I threw the backpack on the couch and ran towards him

"Father are you feeling alright?" I asked looking worried at my father not knowing what happened to him.

He just nodded and place his hand under the cold water of the sink. After a few exhales he started talking

"Yeah sorry honey , Lets just say the bacon is ruined.." My father said and a small laugh escaped his lips.

"Its alright father we are just going to grab some apples for the way"

I said while Alison came down placed a small kiss on our fathers cheek and grabbed two green apple from the fridge.

I kissed our fathers cheek and Alison threw me the apple, and i nodded for a thank you.

"Anyway father we have to go we dont want to be late. "

We waved goodbye and walked out side the house towards our new car.

A white Alfa Romeo 4c. 

We got it for our 18th birthday we had on the 4th of August, but Alison kept driving it since then since i dislike driving, tho i know how.

I walked towards the car and sat in the passengers sit, and Alison sitting on the drivers sit starting the car.

10 Minutes later we were at a school.

The ride was quiet you could only listen to Chandelier by Sia in the background from the car's radio.

I walked out and walked in the schools Hallway with my sister when someone came and grabbed my wrist.

Jamie.

"Oh my Larry babies i missed you.." She screamed wrapping her arms around me embracing me into a tight hug.

I laughed and hugged her back "You know, We met a week a go right?"

She just shrugged and started babbling about the new American Horror Story season.

Everybody, Meet Jamie Rivers, she is really weird and well a geek like me. She writes her own fanfiction on an online website called Wattpad or something i dont know. She is a bit taller than me with her short red hair and her big blue eyes. She was beautiful but she was too weird every boy she talked to they were literally running away.

I kept walking in the high school's hallways with Jamie and Alison on her phone probably scrolling through Tumblr when i noticed something.. well someone looking at our direction. The only blue eyes i liked this 3 whole years. The one and only..

Jackson Knight.