Chapter One

His Vial Ways
Chapter One

The sound of loud music filled my small ears; the beat was loud just like someone was hitting a drum set next to a big base speaker. I sighed and gently putting my pencil down and pushing my homework out of the way. And before you ask, no this is not homework for high school or college, it just in fact is for my ballet dancing that I have to work on for my tomorrow's performance.

Louis, my older brother is throwing one of his 'cool' parties. But I know that it is just a bunch of his friends over while they just drink and smoke, while talking about, you guessed it girls. Louis doesn't really have a job and it makes me sad, seeing his life go down the drain just like pulling the plug out of a bathtub. Speaking of pulling a bath plug, I need a bath.

I rubbed my tiered eyes, shortly knowing that I have small dark circles and got out of my desk chair and tucked it neatly and ran my fingers throw my hair, feeling the softness and silkiness of my long hair. Just in case you wanted to know what I looked like, I have kind of semi long Brown hair, it goes down to the middle of my back, wavy which is nice some days but on other days I just want to chop all of my god dam hair off. My eyes are in the colour Brown that matches the colour of my hair.

I go over to my wardrobe and pick out some fresh new underwear and some comfy pj's. I sighed when the thorough of dance crossed my mind. I really need a new dancer partner. Not saying that my current one is bad or anything, oh no he is brilliant. But he just isn't the right person for Ballet.

I walk out of my room and instantly cover my ears by the sound of loud heavy rock and roll music. My eyes budged out of my head and I'm surprised that mum and dad didn't care about Louis playing this kind of music and how loud it is. I turned a corner that leads to the bathroom but I bumped into something, or more like someone.

A gasp left my lips as I felt something cold and wet running down my arms. I looked down seeing this brown type of drink, and from the smell of it, it's not dirty water.

"I'm so sorry!" a male voice yelled over the loud music. I shifted my eyes from the strong smelling liquor on my arms to the boy standing in front of me. I had to tilt my head up because my eyes met his chest. I looked up so I could see is face, and my eyes first me a pair of light crystal Blue eyes and a sly smile. "Sorry doll" he added with a sly grin.

"T-That's okay Joven" I shyly muttered. I didn't stutter because I thought he was cute or anything, it was just because I don't like being around Louis friends, especially Joven. He is nothing but trouble and has already been in jail 4 times for drugs and robbing places.

I tried to walked around him but he blocked me off buy wrapped his arms around my shoulders and spinning me around so now I was facing in the direction of where Louis and his friends would be. Joven chuckled; I could feel his breaths on my neck sending cold and disturbing shivers down my spine.

Joven knew what I thought about him, and yet he still tries and acts like a good guy when he is really not. I don't even know why Louis hangs out with people like him one day, Louis is going to get himself in a big mess and I am not going to be there to clean it up.

Before I knew what was going on, I could feel my legs moving, Joven was behind me chuckling while I was basically shivering like scared Chihuahua.