seven.

I stoop up and rushed to the living room to find a sleepy Barbra and a frying pan. By her feet was a knocked out George. "Barbra! What'd you do!" Paul got on his knees trying to move George. "If he didn't eat so much, maybe this'd be easier." He strained. "No, maybe if your lazy ass went to the gym, this'd be easier." John got down on his knees too, together they moved George.

"Maybe if you boys grew up this'd never happen." I growled, helping them, staying by John. "Maybe if somebody got me I would've never hit him." Barbra set the frying pan down, bending down to help as well.

Ringo and Brian came running in. "GEORGE!" Ringo pushed us all away. "MY ONLY FRIEND!" He cradled George's head. "WHATD THEY DO TO YOU?!" He sobbed. "You monsters." He snapped our way.

"Ringo, you uneducated nit. He's not dead." Paul barked. "Oh." Ringo wiped his tears. "Aw! You were actually crying! It's okay Ringo!" I hugged him. "You boys can be so mean to him!" I later at the other boys. Brain pat Ringo's back a bit.

"That one was all Paul. It's his time of the month." John pointed at Paul. "Sod off!" Paul pushed John. "Listen, I'm sorry for inadvertently calling you a dick." Paul sat down. "It's okay. I can be one sometimes. I'm sorry for punching your pretty lil' face" John pinched one of Pauls cheeks. "John!" Paul whined, slapping johns hand away.

Then he looked at me. "Cam, I'm real sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded. "It's fine." I smiled. "What is? Me?" John placed a hand over his heart. "Stop it! You'll make me blush." I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"What happened?" Barbra inquired. "Who's he?" She pointed at Brian. We all moaned and proceeded to tell her the exhausting story.

•••

Halfway through showing her the twerking video, she smacked the phone out of my hand. "Hey!"

"That's just retched!" She placed a hand on her chest. "You should see what they do in the clubs." I picked up my phone. "The clubs here are so PG." I honestly expected a little more from the clubs. Like something from Dirty Dancing. Yeah they obviously added some spice to the reality of things.

"Can you get that on camera?" John pipped. I threw a pillow at him. "Guess I'll just have to wait until 2013."

"14."

"Close enough." I looked at John and George, who was still unconscious, and my heart hurt. Their lives were cut too short. Maybe I can change that. In order for a change to happen, you gotta know what to change. With that being said, I think I'm going to have to tell them about how they die so they can work on it... But not anytime soon.

"What're they like?" Ringo looked over at me. I rubbed my face. "You boys always ask me the most embarrassing questions!" They all just smirked. "What do they do, Camilia?" John taunted. "I'd rather like to know..." Barbra said, innocently and I sent her a death glare. "Yeah, well Ive always wanted to live on the moon."

"Can they do that in the future?" Brian sat on the floor. "They're working on trips to space for the public, so it must not be too far ahead." I shrugged. "Enough with the moons! What about the clubs? What happens?" Paul blunted.

I sighed. "Well, they're a lot more sexual. Couples are practically having sex right when you walk in."

"That's disgusting." Ringo laid down, he head on George. "See, now was that so hard?" John poked. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah it really is. The way guys talk to girls in the future is nasty too." I continued, ignoring John.

"What do they not say please?" John snickered as did everyone but me. "I can demonstrate." I offered innocently. "Ringo be a doll, won't you?" I batted my eyelashes, facetiously. He giggled. "Okay love."