New wolf?

I was walking towards the lacrosse field to watch morning practice like I always do. When I noticed Isaac walking towards the lockers. He is usually really quite and walks with his head down but it seems he was walking with a newfound confidence which was odd.
He was walking fast but when he was passing me I decided to say "Hi." He said a quick hello and kept walking. He must be late I thought. But him being so confident got me thinking what if Derek turned him.

I was walking towards the bleachers when I saw Scott and Stiles talking about something.
It was something about switching with Danny.

"Hey guys, I think there is a new werewolf." I said
"Yeah we know Scott could smell his scent." Stiles told me.
"I think it's Isaac Lahey." I told him
"What no I don't think so." Stiles told me obviously not believing me.

As the first player started running, I noticed Scott coming out of the goal. Now last time I checked the goalie is suppose to stay in the goal.

Player after player Scott did the same thing. Jackson the jackass was about to run but just went the other direction. It seemed like he knew what Scott was doing.
I watched closely as it was now Isaac's turn. He started breathing harder as he ran, and my brother collided with him.

When they both looked up there eyes were glowing.
Just then I saw the police coming towards the field.
Taking Isaac away right after he said something to my brother.

"His farther was dead. They think he was murdered." Scott told Stiles and I.
"Are they saying he's a suspect?" Stiles asked my brother.
"I'm not sure, why?" He asked.
"Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." I told my brother before Stiles could.
"Like, overnight?" He asked.
Once again I beat Stiles at telling my brother the bad news. "During the full moon."
"Do you always have to beat me to telling him?" Stiles asked me.
"Yes." I replied simply.
"How good are these holding cells at holding people?" My brother continued asking questions.
"People, good. Werewolves, probably not that good." Stiles replied before me this time.
"Guys, remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?" Scott asked
"Yeah." Stiles and I said.
"He does." Scott told us.
"Well, this keeps getting better and better." I said sarcastically.

We were now walking into Mr. Harris's class. Scott and Stiles still talking about Isaac.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" My brother asked.
"Peter told Stiles that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving." I said butting into the conversation.
They both looked at me with wide eyes. Obviously surprised I knew that.
"Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" My brother asked Stiles.
"Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait. Danny. Where's Jackson?" He told my brother.
Then turning around to Danny.
"In the principal's office talking to your dad." Danny told us, well more towards Stiles.
"What? Why?" Stiles asked continuing to ask Danny questions.
"Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac." Danny told him like it was obvious.
"Whiteness." Scott and I said at the same time.
"We gotta get to the principal's office." Stiles told us.
"Oh no. I am not getting in trouble with the both of you. I love you guys but I am not ruining my perfect record for you two." I told them.
"Fine." Stiles said.
As Harris started talking again saying. "Everyone please turn to page 73." Then a peace of crumbled paper hit his head, he turned around and asked. "Who in the hell did that?" My idiot brother and our equally of a idiot best friend then pointed at each other.

While Scott and Stiles were in the principles office I went on with my classes. Thinking about Isaac and how he really has no idea what he's gotten himself into.
Later I found out from Scott and Stiles that the principle is now Allison's grandfather, Gerard.

It was the end of school and it was just Scott and I because Stiles took the fall for my brother and got detention.
Just then a black camero pulls up. I knew this meant I would be walking home because it was Derek's car.

"Get in." Derek told my brother. Not even acknowledging me.
"Are you serious? You did that. That's your fault." I said upset with Derek since Isaac was just some innocent guy that caught in the middle of this.
"I know that. Now get in the car and help me." Derek said looking at me and directing the last part towards my brother.
"No, I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer. Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up." Scott said clearly upset with Derek as well.
"Not when they do a real search of the house." Derek said. That got me thinking what his dad to him that was that bad. I was drawn out of my thoughts by the sound of a car speeding away.
Great I guess I was walking home today.

I was at home just finishing up when I heard a knock on the door.
I opened the door to see Stiles.
"Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention. Literally. And he had my phone the whole frickin' time." He explained.
"It's okay Stiles. Is there something wrong?" I asked
"Well we need to hurry and bail Isaac out of jail. Allison is going to slow down the hunter after him." He explained to me.

We were on our way to the police station to save Isaac. So basically we were committing a crime.
Just then Stiles phone started to ring. I picked it up and noticed it was Allison, so I hit the answer button.

"Hey, did you slow him down?" Stiles said into the phone.
"You could say that." Allison replied.
"All right, well, uh, Stiles and I  headed to the station right now." I told her so Stiles could focus I on the road.
"Where's Scott?" Allison asked clearly concerned for my brother since it's the full moon.
"Isaac's." I told her
"Does he have a plan?" She asked us.
"Yeah, but not a very good one. And unfortunately we don't really have time to come up with anything better." I told her very well knowing Scott's plans were usually bad and so did everyone else.

Derek was now in the car with us, while I was in the back of the jeep.... Again.
"Okay, now the keys to every cell are in a password protected lockbox in my father's office. The problem is getting past the front desk." Stiles told Derek.
"I'll distract her." He told Stiles.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa... You? You're not going in there. I'm taking my hand off." Stiles said taking his hand of Derek's shoulder.
"I was exonerated." Derek told him.
"You're still a person of interest." I told him from the back seat.
"An innocent person." Derek confirmed turning to look at me.
"An... you? Yeah, right! Okay, fine. What's your plan?" Stiles told him.
"To distract her." Derek answered. It was obvious Stiles was pushing his buttons.
My thoughts were confirmed when I heard Derek say. "I'm thinking about punching you in the face."

Stiles and I were watching Derek talk but I think it was supposed to be flirting.
Stiles and I rolled out eyes when we heard Derek say.
"Oh, I was gonna say "so incredibly beautiful" but, yeah, I guess that'd be the same thing."
After Stiles and I snuck by the police officer at the desk we went to where the keys should be.
" Oh, no." I heard Stiles say.
When I looked up the keys were gone. So we started to run down the hall when we saw a officer.
Stiles began to panic and said. "Oh. Uh, just looking, um... Oh, sh - " when we saw his leg we panicked as he dragged Stiles down the hall. I guess he didn't think I was a threat. I thought as I went to help my best friend.
When I got there I saw a confused Stiles and a open holding cell.
Then came a werewolf Isaac and a hunter who was now being beaten up by a obviously angry Isaac.
Stiles and I went to the floor and scooted to the corner.
Then he was about to attack us Derek came to save the day while he stepped on the wolfs bane vile and roared at Isaac causing him scoot into a corner and changed back to himself.
"How did you do that?" Stiles asked speaking for both our minds.
"I'm the alpha." Derek said with glowing red eyes.