Sofia Claudelle McBrian✨

Sofie: Ms. Author can you tell them more about me? Because i'm sleepy na talaga.
Author: okay2 take a rest na.
Sofie: thanks :) zzzz

Okay. Since Sofie is out then, i'll be the one to tell you more about her ;)

Her complete name is Sofia Claudelle McBrian, she's also imported. Her mother is a pure Filipino, while her father is a half American. She had the 1/4 ;)

When Sofia was still a small girl, her mother died because of illness. She only live with her father and her 2 older brother and sister. George Maney McBrian and Crystal May McBrian. George is the eldest, and Crystal is the 2nd one, while Sofia is the youngest.

Her family gave her everything. A nice bedroom, a phone, fashionable trends (outfit), a music room, and also.. Her Family loved her so much.. Not because she's the youngest but because she's the one that can't move on, on what happened to her mother. She's the one that can't accept the fact that her mother is already gone. Sometimes Crystal, can hear her sister's hulks outside Sofie's room. She can guess that she cried again just because of her mother's death that's why she's the one that needs more advise and comfort.

Okay that's enough. XD

When Sofie was still at her last Elementary grade. She transfered to states and her family, because her grandma was worried about her feelings. She also chose to transfer there because maybe in that way she can move on, on what happened to her mother. And her plan worked out. She rarely cries unlike before every night she always waste tears. But the memory of having her mother before was still in her heart physically. She continued her studies there at America in a year. And went back to Philippines, because she think she can handle herself na. So her grandma agreed.

And so the McBrian family went back home.

She studied in a Private school. I won't tell what's its name XD

There she met again her crush when she was still at grade 5. She unexpectedly saw him, he didn't expect that Matt's going to be that tall.

Okay let's proceed to Sofie's likes :D

Sofie is also a tall girl but Matt is taller than her 5'6 maybe? While Matt is 6'1.

She's a thin version XD she has a creamy white skin. And a pink lips. She has a natural short, straight hair. She also have brown eyes.

She likes the color pink ;) she also love taking selfies. She's addicted to this Korean girl Group Girl's Generation.

She loves listening to rock and soft songs.

She's a guitarist, she knows how to play the electric guitar. And also the piano and the violin. She knows how to play drums ;)

She's isn't a singer, hahaha XD but she can sing.

She love dancing. Her father enrolled her to a dance lesson. And also she's one of the most graceful dancer in her school. She even performed a thousand times on states, and even here in the Philippines. She had her gang with her. The G7D ;) she's famous here in Manila, since his father is also famous because of their company.

She's a pure Catholic. She belong to this group of Christians the CFC- Couples For Christ.

She loves God ❤
--------------------

Here's the 3rd one :D hope ya like it :* there is Sofie's photo in the multimedia corner ;)