First Day

"So this how its going to end"! " Dam bro we suppose to be fam nigga"! " Man shut the fuck up, I'm not trying to hear no grown as man cry like a bitch! But I must admitt the fuck nigga had a point. So I gave myself a minute reflect just on how we got to this point.
" Dam girl who is that"?! You could hear the ladies whispering as he made his way down the corridors. A dark milky way looking brother. He had dreads that were neat and came just past his shoulders.He stood at 5'11 and was well toned, abs made any girl want to scream out take me." You must be the new guy? A sexy voice caught his attention. " Yea I'm Oliver Johnson". "Nice to meet you Oliver, I'm Nicole Rechett'". " Welcome to the team, were happy to have you". " If you need anything give me a holla". As Oliver watched her walk away all he could think about was how he would sit her on his shoulders, while she rides his tongue like a wild boar running wild. Oliver wasn't your typical guy for three reasons, although he looked the part of a player he in fact is still a virgin. Second he just got drafted to the " Trill City Raiders" the most dominant team in the National Football Alliance. Third he has a dark secret to his success that he's taking to his grave. " Well its about time rookie". Where is my water bottle and why isn't my uniform clean". The voice of Maxx Cooper came from behind. " Hold on bra, you got me confused with some other cat because I don't wash nobody draws. The two start laughing. Maxx aka" Coop" was Olivers roommate back in college, also lead them to a National title. " My dawg " OJ" how you been bro." I been chilling just trying to survive, I see u still look the same gained a little weight eh fatboy." Coop played quaterback in college but after he was drafted The Raiders converted him to wide reciever because of his height. Coop stood 6'0 with light green eyes that camoflauged depending on the light setting. He kept a low cut fade with a tape sharper than a razor blade. He had a body like 50 cent mixed with Tyrese.Back in school Coop and Oj became friends during tryouts for the Grim City Deacons. Oj saved Coop from a blind sided tackle and they been having each other back every since. Although they started school the same time Coop entered the draft after his junior year when they won the champioship. Despite his best friend leavingn Oj decided to return in order to improve his market ability. " Dam bro I see you doing big things now." Oj said to his old friend. " Not big as you mr. " All american 1st team." Yo J what you say we skip the meeting and hit the strip." Man its just like you, bro its my first day as a Raider I can't miss the first meeting." Jay just chill I got ya back, Ima fill you in on what the coach gonna talk about, he say the same shit every year. Aight Coop damn! Where we slidin to? " Yo j what's my name, you know I got you trust me its gonna be live.

Welcome to TrillCity
Don't let the live style , become your life- Dante Robinson, owner Raiders