Grown Woman

"Ohh yea daddy right there, oh yes you know how I like it". " Go deeper, oh shit yes daddy please harder." Can you feel me girl, tell me you love daddy dick!" I love", sorry your time has expired if you want to purchase more time or a full membership press one. " Nelle you gotta be kiddin me"! What you mean? "Nelle that's the fourth call today you let get away." Well excuse me "boss man" I can't help it if these horny fucks can not afford to keep there dicks hard!" Ja'nelle Morrison former Ms. Teen USA. Daughter of the biggest drug lord in Trill City, Johnny " Fatcat" Morrison. Fatcat hit the ground running straight out of elementray school. Influenced by the streets around him, Fatcat decided he would not settle for anything less then the best. At the age of tweleve he bought his first ounce of cocaine. He had been saving all his dollars for months, he knew if he blew this it would be another year or so before he could try again. Fatcat was an only child living with his grandparents. His mom died at birth and his father was placed in a mental facility. You can call it beginners luck, but on his first try Fatcat cooked the "O" perfectly and was ready to hit the streets. The fact that he was so young helped Fatcat avoid trouble with other dealers as well as cops. He had a plan, only hit the block on school days, around the time kids are suppose to be catching or getting off the bus. Mind you he lived three blocks from school so he always played the I'm on my to school card, when ever anybody questioned him. By the time high school came around Fatcat had his own place, two cars and more than 15 million stashed in his safe house. He met the love of his life" Miracle" during a re-up trip to Florida . Three months later they got married. A year later Ja'nelle was born. " Baby girl I don't understand why you still choose to work." Your house is paid off, all your cars paid, your mother and I take care of your credit cards. What is it you get out of it?! "Daddy" Ja'nell yells as she tosses her long silky smooth hair across her shoulders. Ja'nelle was her mothers daughter in every way, from the hair to the body. She had a shape that would give Mariah, Christina even Beyonce' a run for her money. Her just right caramel skintone, with those sexy hazel eyes that matched her 5"8 frame. From her 32C's to her plumb size 9 applebottom. She always rocked the latest fashion. " Listen dad I know you worked real hard in the streets to build up your empire, I just want to know what it feel like to do a 9-5." Fatcat has never hidden anything from his daughter, she knows were he came from and what he went throught to make her life easier. Miracle always questioned this method and wondered if he was doing the right thing by telling her all that she knew. "It will ready her for the world and all that comes with it" he once told her. " Ok mom dad I gotta go, Kim wants to meet up at the mall". As she started the engine in her custom 2016 "Bentley J.M" suv you could hear what six 15's really does when cranked up to the max. The Bentley was a gift for Ja'Nelle's 16th birthday. Since Bentley didn't make suv's Fatcat had it specially built for her wit her intials. Immediatley the letters started coming in from people and celebrities alike wanting this vehicle. But Fatcat paid VW fifty-million dollars to keep Ja'Nelle's car one of a kind. " Dam bitch it took you long enough" Kim said as Ja'nelle walked into Wet Seal. I though I was gonna have to shop for me and you. " Bitch please you know you can't compete with my style! Ja'nelle said witha smurk. Kim and Ja'nelle friends since they first meet at " Hot4U"n its the sex hotline Nelle works for. Kim was the total opposite of her friend, she was 5'6" she kept her hair short cut like Keyshia Cole, matter fact some would compare her to be a shorter dark version on Keyshia. Kim was jet black, but the term sexy black would be considered an insult. This girl had it all from the baby face to the sexy smile. She had perfect teeth, the bottom were usually hidden under her plate. Eight white gold diamond incrested that had one intial for each letter in her name. She has hundreds of plates all with diamonds in every possible color. Kim believed in matching to the fullest degree. She never buys anything she feels she can't pull off, which doesn't happen often. " Girl tell me why Greg keep calling my phone." Kim said while trying on the latest Louie dress. " Greg! Who is Greg? Ja'nelle replied from the other dressing room. " My stalker from the club". Yea girl calling talking bout he miss me and he love me." How long yall been talking again? Three weeks girl! Ha ha ha ha! Nelle let out a laugh so loud it startled the cashiers and woke up a sleeping baby. " That shit not funny, I took the nigga home, let him eat taste the cat and that was it." Well that's what you get, I told you about brining niggaz home any way." " Nelle I know you aint talking, when the last time you got some, what when the flintstones started using paper money"! " Fuck you Kim, I'm just waitian for the right guy." Ok girl I feel you on " Mr Right" shit I'm looking for mr right, Mr right now, hahaha." Ewww you a hoe, remind me again why we are friends. Nelle said in a sarcastiac way. " Nelle you know what you need?" No but your going to tell me aren't you"? " You dam right I am, you need a Dr. Feel Good!." A what?!" Nelle had a puzzled look on her face. Dr. Feel Good is that guy you call just to lift your spirits and occasional get your pussy wet, I know yo shit looking like the dessert round this bitch!" Hahaha very funny Kim, but I don't need dick, anyway ima catch up with you later I got some errands to run. Alright girl, don't forget what I told you.

To learn is to grow.
So even when your doing growing
Your not done growing
Cause you learn something new everyday- Lewis J