Chapter 6 - Getting My Cast Off At Last

"Come on Sweetie we are late for your appointment!" Mrs. Flin yelled up the stairs "I'm going as fast I can mom!" I yelled back slightly annoyed by the fact that everybody told me to hurry up. I finally got to the car and we drove off toward the Hospital, I have hated going to the Hospital ever since Sally died because 1, it reminded me to much of her 2, because you have to walk over the place that she was carried and 3, because some of the nurses gave me The Death Stare. And when I say Death Stare I mean Death Stare. We got out of the car and walked in, at first I shivered when a nurse gave me The Death Stare, and then tears stung in my eyes when we walked over where Sally had been carried out of the Hospital. I wiped my tears away and the we walked into my new doctors office (before Sally was my doctor) that smelled like banana pudding (weird, I know right?) "Oh hello Maddie! How are you doing today?" Dr. Poline said "Good" I replied to make my mom happy, (I wasn't really good) "Good, good, and you Mary?" She asked my mom "I'm great thank you" mom replied as sweetly as honeysuckle (do I hear a gross out there?) "Well Maddie let's get started" Dr. Poline said "OK" I replied again. My mom gave me The look "Sorry" I mouth, she still glares at me.

An hour later -

"Oh you got your cast off!"

"Congrats!"

"Cool sis now can you play ball with me?"

"Wow I didn't even know your leg was broken!"

"Aw I wish I could've signed it"

(And so on)

A/N sorry again short chapter but I got 4 stories I gotta write for you guys each day so don't judge me