Chapter 9

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

I sat there on my couch watching eclipse when suddenly I was craving bacon. I'm to lazy to cook it.. I frowned. But then I got an idea! Daddy will make me bacon!

I jumped off the sofa and ran up the stairwell 2 steps at a time. While singing a liftle bacon song in my head.

I reached my dads room then opened it slowly. I peered into his room. I tip toed over to his bed. I tried shaking him awake. "Daddy." I softly said. "Daddy, wake up." I said shoving him a little harder. I huffed, "who wants food." I said. But not loud enough for the others to hear.

I knitted my eye brows together and frowned. I jumped on him, but he didn't move. I was starting to get nervous. "Dad! This isn't funny!" He didn't budge. Tears welt up in my eyes, and I ran to my uncle Harry's room.

*Harry's P.O.V*

"Uncle Harry! Uncle Harry!" Someone said while shaking my body. It was a girl voice so I just assumed it was Scarlett. "Get up! Please there is something wrong with daddy!" I opened up my eyes, and jumped out of bed.

"What? What's wrong!?" Tears sprung to her eyes, "I went into his room this morning to ask him to make me some bacon, and.. and he won't wake up."

Terror struck in my eyes, "go wake up the other boys!" I said while running to Niall's bedroom.

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Uncle Liam! You need to wake up!" I grunted, "Scarlett stop jumping on me!" "Uncle Liam, there's something wrong with daddy, he won't wake up, uncle Harry is in there! Get up!" I looked at Scarlett and knew she was telling the truth. I shot out of my bed and ran to Niall's room.

"What's with all the yelling mate?" Zayn said, with Louis close behind him.

"There's something wrong with Niall, he won't wake up!" Worry shot all over their faces. "Lads! Lads!" We heard Harry yell. We ran to Niall's bed room. Harry, was sitting by Niall's bed, tears falling out of his green eyes.

"Harry mate what's wrong? Is he.. gone?" I asked him as a single year escaped my eye. He shook his head, "He still has a pulse, but you need to call an ambulance!" Louis whipped out his phone and dialled the number and walked out of Niall's room. I looked over at Scarlett, who was standing there, tears pouring out of her blue eyes. "Come here." I motioned her to come to me, and I pulled her into a hug. She started sobbing even harder into my bare chest.

"Is.. daddy.. d-dead?" She said looking into my eyes. "No, no he is not dead baby girl." I stroked her head, while she cried.

I shot my head up because I heard the sirens. I ran downstairs, and waited for them with Louis. 5 paramedics came in, with a stretcher. "Where is he?" One of them asked, "Up here!" Harry said motioning them to come to Niall's room. One of the paramedics walked over to Scarlett with a notepad.

*Scarlett's P.O.V*

"What's your name sweetheart?" The female paramedic asked me. "Scarlett." I said sniffling. "Don't cry, your father will be just fine." She said giving me a reassuring pat on the back.

"So can I ask you some questions?" I looked at her name tag and it said Lauren. I shook my head yes.

"Okay, so what time was it when you found your dad?" She said getting ready to write down my answer. "Um, it was around 8:30.." I mumbled. She shook her head yes, "Okay, what made you decide to go into his room in the morning?" She asked me. "Well I was watching the twilight marathon, and I had a craving for bacon. So I went in his room to ask him to make me some... and I found him."

Tears sprung to my eyes. "Thank you for answering the questions." She gave my hand a gentle squeeze and followed the other paramedics out the door, with my dad on the stretcher.

I ran over to my uncle Harry and hugged him. He stroked my hair. "It will be okay Gracie. He will get through this." "What's wrong with him?" I asked trying not to cry.

"They think that he went into a coma in his sleep. They don't know when he will be awake.." "Can we go to the hospital?" I asked him. "Yeah, of course just let us get dressed." He released from the hug, and the 4 boys ran up the stairs.

~~~~~

Don't hate me cause this chapter is short. I'm sorry. I am having writers block. Uurrggghh. Please comment so I know that this fanfic isn't a complete fail. So I needed something interesting to happen, so I decided to pick on Niall.. I wonder what's wrong with him. I don't even know yet. Oh well. But be prepared. Lots of drama will be coming soon!

P.S I THINK IM GONNA START ANOTHER FANFIC! I'll carry on with this one, but I won't to make like a love story one. Like Liam and Harry fighting over one girl for her love or something. I don't know yet ok? ok. Well see you on the flip side! Bye<3

- Julia