please dont hurt me

Besides being raped I was also being abused in other ways...my aunt had returned back from her vacation that seemed to take forever. She seemed very happy and things looked like it was about to change but I was wrong she used to have me doing everything around the house I cleaned up after everyone knowing I'm young and when I didn't do it correctly she would beat me. I tried to talk my mom about it a few times but she never believed me she thought I just wanted attention when that was not the case. One day I was playing with my little cousin when she told me that she wanted a little sister and being the person I am I told her the truth.

Me: you would have had a older sister but she passed away at birth.

My cousin started to cry and went to tell her mother and she told her everything I said. Her mother came up the stairs to speak to me and she asked me everything.

Her: what the fuck did you tell my daughter??

Me: I told her that she would have had a sister but she passed at birth.

Her: why the fuck would you tell her that??

That's when she started beating the living shit out of me all I could do was cry and curl into a ball in that moment she picked me up and dropped me on my shoulder and broke it when I tried to get up my shoulder hurt so bad that I didn't want to move I just laid there screaming. My uncle then came picked me up and told them that I need to go to the hospital. The whole car ride to the hospital they were telling me what to say to the doctors at the hospital so they won't go to jail. When we got to the hospital the doctors we questioning me like the police and the whole time my family won't let me answer they would answer for me telling them that I feel in the shower and a whole bunch of bull and all I did was cry the whole time.