Chapter 2

"Im Adam" Said the kinda messy brown haired man with shades.

"Im Mark" Said the man with black hair, glasses, and a black tee.

"Names Evan" Said the man with black hair similar to Mark's, shades, and a red jacket.

"Im Zikatoku. Long name, so you can call me Z for short" Said the neko with the black hair, blue jacket, glasses, and white undershirt.

"Im Freddy" Said a man with brown hair, a top hat, and a fancy button-up brown shirt.

"Im Bonnie" Said a man with purple hair, and a fancy purple shirt with a red bow-tie.

"Chica's my name" Said a girl with yellow hair, a yellow shirt, and on the shirt the words 'Let's eat!' were on it.

"Im Foxy" Said a man with red hair, an eyepatch, and a red shirt.

"Im Freddy... But since we already got one of those just call me..." A man said before looking down at his clothes the looked similar to Freddy's, only yellow.
"...Golden Freddy"

"Im Jin" Said a man with black hair that covered his right eye, and a purple and white jacket.

"Im a Barney" Said a man with purple hair. his hair covering his left eye. he had a purple tee. He seemed to have a accent.

"Im Ross" Said a man with grey hair, and a grey tee.

"Im Mitch" Said a man with brown hair, a red and black checkered jacket with a white under shirt.

"Im Jack" Said a man with a hat, a green jacket, and brown hair, and some facial hair.

"Im Jimi" Said a guy (Jimi can explain himself)

"Im Jerome" Said a bacca with a suit on

"Names Pinkie!" Said a cheerful girl with pink hair, and a pink shirt.

"....." A girl with pink hair and a yellow shirt stayed quiet before silently saying "Fluttershy... Im... Fluttershy"

"Names Dashie" Said a girl with rainbow colored hair and a light blue shirt said.

"Im Wright. Phoenix Wright" Said the man with spiky black hair and a blue suit.

"Names Edgeworth. Miles Edgeworth" Said the man with grey hair and a red suit.

"Im Eric" Said a guy who was fat who had on a red shirt and brown hair.

"Im Rarity" said a girl with purple hair and a white shirt.

"Im Twilight" Said a girl with purple hair and a purple shirt.

Silence filled the room before Zikatoku spoke up.

"That everyone? Well that means we got 24 residents in the mansion of death."

"Well what do we do now?" Asked Mark.
The intercome rang and Vincent's voice is heard.