Peace

The place started to feel peaceful suddenly.I went to see Perry and Lucy,they both seemed worried.But when i entered they were happy to see me.Lucy said:

"did you do it?did you kill veronica?"

I nodded and they understood that i killed veronica.

"Thank you Crystal,now my boyfriend's soul could be in peace." said Lucy.

"Yeah now Alex could also be in peace" I said in tone that I was almost about to cry.

"What now,you have defeated her,now what are you planning to do?" asked Perry.

"i don't know" i said while i was moving out.

"where are you going?" Lucy asked.

"i don't know" i said and passed a rose to Lucy with my magic and said "you and i are the same now,we have lost everything we ever loved".I did not know where i was going but i was going far away from every thing.

A few months later all the things got back to normal,the world was in peace and me,i was gone far from everyone and everything.I was now living alone in the mountains so that i could not hurt anyone,so that i could prove myself different from my mother,so that i could live in peace.Lucy went back to China and Perry went home and when her father returned she carried on her normal life.

This is the last chapter of this story.I hope you enjoyed it and please leave your opinions in the comments.Check out my new story as well(The Prison Escape Game)and (Every pain).