// ice //

// louis //

As they were helping me stand, I couldn't stop looking at her.

She was standing behind Taylor and what looked like the girl Liam was talking about right before we went on stage.

She looked worried then again, everyone looked worried.

"I'm okay, just a tumble." I say with a small laugh.

I wasn't okay, my ankle burns like a bitch.

I can't let my fans worry though- I wouldn't do that.

I walked off stage hiding my limp. Paul had a wheelchair ready and we hurried over to the medical tent.

After a few minutes, and a painful shot of novacaine, the nurse had walkie-talkied someone to get ice.

"Why don't you keep ice here?" I ask confused.

"We keep it closer to the stage just in case a fan hurts something or feels faint- that way we don't have to bring them backstage unless it's serious. You never know when someone is faking a sprained ankle until they get crazy enough to lash out on you trying to get to their favorite band member." The nurse says in all seriousness.

"Smart."

I hear a knock and in walk Harry, Taylor, Niall and...her.

"Are you okay?" Harry says walking to the nurse, handing him the ice, and sitting beside me.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I say glancing at her.

"I thought I'd seen enough of you." The nurse laughs at the girl.

"Yeah, well I thought I'd come say hey again." She says with a playful smile.

"What happened to you?" I speak up with some confidence.

"Niall almost killed me with a side by side," She says laughing and glaring at Niall.

I feel mad at Niall for almost hurting her,

"Mia, I said I didn't mean too." He said with a laugh.

"I know." She says sarcastically, God she's hot.

"I should be asking you that." She says pointing at my ankle.

I push myself up in my seat more. "You saw what happened."

"Yeah, but you said you were okay?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"He said that so he wouldn't scare the fans." Niall spoke up from the corner of the room- where he was leaning against a table, arms crossed.

"Oh, well that was considerate." She says looking at me.

She's so beautiful. Her light brown hair cascading down her back in curls, her eyes looked amazing. One was blue and one was green, although you couldn't tell a difference for this distance. I could.

"Thanks," I smile, then call out in pain. "Ow!" I look at Johnny, the nurse.

"Sorry bud. Here is some crutches. I know it's stupid to put you on them, but we don't want you to make this worse." He says motioning to my wrapped ankle.

"Okay." I try standing up and I realize my foot is numb.- I fall back.

Mia runs to me.

"Are you okay." She puts her hand on my arm helping me up on the crutches. Her touch felt like sparklers.

"Yeah, m-my foot is still numb..." Come on, Lou. Stuttering? Good one.

She chuckles a little.

"It'll wear off in a couple hours."