"You broke my shower"

*hope you guys like this chapter!!!
* to the side is a picture of Sam and the song Sam sang in the shower.
* I love that's song.
* apologize for the spelling errors
*thank you so much for 100 reads.
********************

SAMs POV
The bright sun pulled me out of my sleep. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 and figured I should go take a shower. Then I realized.

"Ryder!! Can I use your shower. You broke my shower so you owe me." I said as I walked into his room with a towel and a robe in my hand.

"I didn't break your shower. You are the one who ran into it." He protested.

"Yaa but you are the one who scared me hard enough to make me run into it. Now can I use it or not?" I say.

"Fine but you have to flash first." He retorts with a grin.

"Nice try" I say as I roll my eyes.

"It was worth a shot." he replies.

With that I walk across his room and into the shower. I make sure that the door is locked this time before I strip off my clothes and take a stem inside the warm shower.

Ryder's POV

After Sam goes into my bathroom I walk into my closet and start picking out my clothes. I grabbed a pair of whit and blue striped bathing suit and a white v neck.

As I was making my way back into my room I heard the most beautiful voice I have ever heard it was Sam. She was singing. She sounded like an angel. Seriously is there anything this girl can't do. She was singing Bleeding Heart by Leona Lewis and was nailing every note too. She sang with so much emotion that it was like she was going through the pain herself. And maybe she was. I didn't know her. But I would really like to try too.

For he rest of the song I stood there dumb struck. Her voice had pinned me into the floor. I didn't want to miss a second of it. Then I heard the faucet stop running and realized that Sam must have finished.

Him a couple of minuets she came out in nothing but a robe. Her long damp hair ran down to her hips. She notices me looking at her and looked up. Those eyes.

She smiled shyly and said "Thanks for letting me use your bathroom."

"Any time." I stammered. "Hey can I ask you something."

"Shoot."

"How come you never sing. You have an amazing voice." I ask staring into her blue grey eyes.

"My mom and I would always sing when we would paint. It was something we shared. Ever since she passed away I don't feel comfortable sharing it with anyone else." Sam says.

"But some needs to hear how good you are princess." I say. "Why wouldn't you want to share that gift with everyone?"

"I just did." She says. "With you. Now drop it."

"Okay fine." I say. But I was not ready to give up that fast.

"So are you ready to loose to a girl at a surf off." She threatened

"If by loose you mean win the yes. By the way Carter and Logan are coming to judge."

"Fine by me." She says with a smile and walks away into her own room probably to get ready.

I walk down stairs make some toast and wait for her to come down.

Sam's POV

I quickly dry off and grab one of my bikinis. I grab a read one with red bottoms. Then I pull on some dark wash Jean shorts grabbed a towel and made my what down stairs.

Ryder was already waiting for me down stairs. He was so hot. I couldn't help but gasp when I saw him. He was wearing a white v neck and you could see his muscles through it. Also he has his hair tousled which made him look that much hotter. He was staring at me too. Looking me up and down with a smirk.

"You have a beautiful body." He said.

I walked over and put a pice of bread in the toaster. "If only I had a dollar for every time someone said that." I say with confidence.

"I mean it." He says

"So. Do. I" I say dragging along each word. I grabbed the toast and spread some Nutella on it.

"Yumm" I say.

He starts laughing. "My mom says yumm."

"Yumm." I repeat but this time I say it in the most suductive voice I can.

"Not like that though." He says and we both start giggling.

"So are you ready or not?" I ask getting out of my giggle high.

"Yeah. I have an extra bird that you can borrow. It should be about your size." He replies.

"Awesome" I say making our way out the back door and too the deck that eventually lead to the sand. Logan and Carter were already there like he said and there were two boards set up next to them.

Ryder goes first. He lays on his stomach and started patteling into the water. When he sees a good wave coming he flips his board around and started kicking. When he gets some speed he stands up and starts riding the wave. He is really good I think to myself and look over my shoulder to see Carter and Logan cheering him on.

He rides two more waves shredding them and then when he is finally done he jogged back up to the beach.

"Not bad," I say "but I can do better."

"Oh can you?" He says with a smirk.

"Watch and learn boys." I quickly say before graving my board and patteling into the ocean.

I started of slow but then I began to quickly make my way into the ocean. When I had decided that I was far enough I waited for a good wave to come. when I saw a good wave coming I quickly started to kick and follow the wave back into the ocean. When the wave is at its peak I started carving in and out of the wave. I was doing great and judging by the shocked expressions on their faces they did not expect me to be so good. I did this for two more times and the. For the fourth one I decided to go out farther.

I was waiting on my board facing the beach when I saw all the guys immediately get up from where they were sitting and started to scream something at me when I decided to turn around. And immediately go into shock. A huge 15 foot wave was coming and it looked like it was going to crash right on me.

"I'm too young to die," I stammer "I-I-I haven't even been to Disney World yet." I screamed as the wave came closer and started to crash right on me.

**************
Dun dun dun.!!

I bet you weren't expecting that ending did you?

Hope you liked the chapter.

You guys are amazing for getting me to 100 views. Let's keep them coming ;)

Read. Vote. Comment. <3