Prologue

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, places and events are product of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual events, locals or persons living and death are purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Copyright © _annekitty

All Rights Reserved 2015

  ✖———————————————————✖  

Lia Daze Empire aka Queen Nightlock, is a well known assassin. She is the strongest, fastest and smartest assassin and being feared by others. And soon she will be the heiress of their clan, Empire Clan.  But despite of this, she just wanted to be a normal person, she want to experience how to be a high school student who goes to school, who goes to party and who have a social life. Will she able to experience those or being an assassin will just come to her way?

✖———————————————————✖

I'm still a child when they taught me how to be ruthless, merciless assassin. My father is the leader of our clan, the Empire Clan. And soon the throne will be mine, I'm the heiress.

Five years old palang ako tinuruan na ko kung paano humawak ng baril, katana and everything that dangerous. They also taught me martial arts, karate, taekwando at lahat na pwede kong gawin para lang lumakas ako. At hindi lang ako yung nag iisang grupo ng bata na tinuturuan nila.

Sometimes i wonder, paano kung hindi ganito ang kinagisnan ko. I mean, si dad kasi nag decide na magging isa ako sa assassin nya. I wonder paano kung normal nalang ako. I just wanted to have simple life. Live like normal people do. Pero hindi pwede yun dahil dumadaloy ang dugo ko sa pagging assassin. My mom died on a mission. Kaya simula ng mamatay si mom, nag karoon ako ng heartless cold dad. Masayahin tao si dad pero nawala yun dahil nawala si mom.

And my first ever mission is to kill the man who kill my mother, and I succeeded. So i become the feared assassin, the strongest assassin in our clan, I'am the Queen Nightlock.