JedTavius

Octavius:
His hot breath trailed along my neck as he sucked on my neck. Giving me hickeys.
"Just get to the good stuff my liege." I whispered, being impatient.
"Hold yer horses." Jedediah smiled back at me.
He trailed a line of kisses down my stomach and to the top of my toga.
Jedediah ripped my toga off along with my boxers.
I grabbed his jeans and helped him out of them.
He smirked sexily at me. Getting the "small" amount of lube that Larry poured for us. Probably 50 tiny couples could use that amount of lube. Twice.
"You ready?" He asked me.
I nodded eagerly. He pushed himself into me. I winced. "You aren't such a tiny cowboy in the 'package' department." I smiled.
He started thrusting. My hands roamed up his back and to his shoulders, which I gripped tightly.
"J-Jedediah. Faster." I whispered.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Just do what I say, Jedediah my liege." I whisper, holing back moans.
Jedediah kept thrusting as I bucked my hips to match his pace.
"You are the best bronco I've ever rode." Jedediah growled into my ear. His hands roaming up my chest an to my nipples. He fiddled with my erect nipples as I held back a moan.
"Stop holding back. I want to hear you cry my name partner." Jedediah smiled at me.
He hit my prostate repeatedly. I didn't hold back anymore. "J-Jed!" I moaned loudly as I came all over my chest.
He thrusted a few more tines before spilling his load into me.
He pulled out and laid next to me. "I love you, Tavi." Jedediah said to me, smiling.
"I love you too Jedediah." I said, tired.
I curled up next to him and fell asleep in his arms.