Krattcest

krattshipsrcute requested Krattcest
It's Chris's 19th birthday. He and Martin decide to "celebrate." So please enjoy!
Smiley Face XOXO- actualfuking
Chris and Martin were playing Truth Or Dare in Chris's room.
"Truth or Dare?" Martin asked.
"Truth."
"What do you want to do for your birthday." Martin asked.
"Martin. For my birthday can we do something special?" Chris asked.
"Like what?" Martin asked, sitting up.
"Let's have some fun?" Chris smiled.
Martin understood immediately and kissed his brother's cheek. Slowly undressing Chris. Martin slowly trailed kisses down Chris's stomach down to his crotch.
"Martin! Wait!" Chris exclaimed.
"Hmm?" Martin looked up.
"You have too much on." Chris said, tugging on his older brother's blue shirt.
Martin removed his shirt and pants. "Still have too much on." Chris frowned.
Martin frowned and took off his blue boxers as well.
Chris watched his brother put his dick in his mouth. Matting swirled his tongue around Chris's tip.
Chris bucked his hips wanting more of his brother. "I want you. No. I need you." Chris smiled, holding back a moan.
Martin reached up and played with the younger Kratt's erect nipples.
Martin waited as his brother came into his mouth. Chris bucked his hips a few more times before Martin slid his mouth off.
"Happy Birthday little bro." Martin smiled.