Chapter 3- Perfect.

Holly pulled me off my seat and pushed me against the wall. She began unbuttoning my shirt after taking off my blazer and tie. She ran her hand lightly down my chest as she unbuttoned further. She leant in a bit closer, putting my hand on her top, gesturing for me to take it off. I did, and she unclipped and took off her bra. Holly leant in and kissed my neck. I moved my head to the side a little to make it easier her for to do so and she kissed all around the one side of my neck, leaving love bites. She placed one hand on my hip, running it down to my trousers and the other hand to the zipper. She slowly moved it down, just a little, to tease me. She moved her hand away and back up to around my waist, kissing my lips this time. I had a boner and I could feel it was touching, pushing against her. She pretended to ignore it, still kissing me. Holly backed away and took off her trousers; there was no underwear to take off. She smirked at me. She came closer, hand outstretched. Her hand met my trousers and she pulled down my zipper eagerly. Her hands went to the side, easing my trousers down. She took them off along with both of our shoes and socks. She hooked her finger into the waistband of my boxers. Agonisingly slowly, she pulled them down, revealing my hard member. We were both naked now. She firmly gripped my dick with her right hand, coming in from the side and squeezing lightly. My cock was begging for attention as holly asked "Does your cock want to play? It looks like it." I blushed and turned my head away. Sternly, she instructed "Answer me.", squeezing a bit harder.
"Yes Holly" I replied coyly.
"Good boy" holly smirked.
She loosened her grip around me and began to slowly bring her hand up and down my cock. She gradually sped up, occasionally twisting, occasionally squeezing. Holly looked me in the eye. "Do you like that?.. bitch." she asked, smirking. My eyes widened.
"Yes, Holly." I said back. She let go of my cock and came close to my face and whispered "It's mistress now. Is that okay? I own you, slut." I nodded. I wanted to be hers. I was glad I was now. She spun me round and pushed me against the table. "Bend over. Now." Mistress instructed. I did as she asked obediently, bending over, pushing my ass up for her. "I'm going to spank you five times pet, is that okay?"
"Yes mistress" I shot back quickly. She placed her hand gently on my ass and removed it, she was bringing it back for my first spank from mistress. I was excited, anxious and happy, all rolled into one emotion. "Ready slut?" Mistress queried. I looked back and nodded and caught a glimpse of her hand coming down as I turned my head back forwards again. After half a second or so, her hand connected. It wasn't too hard but I could still feel it. I wanted more. "Harder mistress, please" I whispered. She delivered the second blow, much harder than the first but I still craved more. I stayed silent until the third spank. The third spank was hard. Very hard. It made me jerk into the table and let out a little shout...then a moan. I was enjoying this. She carried on with the final two spanks, making me moan more and more. After having completed the spanks, mistress pulled me up by my hair and kissed me once more, passionately and deeply. She broke from the kiss. "Sit on the table now" she told me. "Legs apart too" I followed her command as she went to her drawer. She pulled out a dildo. "Ever had anything up your ass before pet?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking. I shook my head; I hadn't. "That's going to change now, okay?" Mistress lubed me up and slowly pushed it in, not very far, and back out again. She gradually went deeper, and faster, sometimes hitting my prostate making me moan with pleasure. She hit my prostate once more and kept it there for a moment, watching my face carefully. She flicked a switch on the base and smirked. I jerked about a lot. It was a vibrator too. She kept it in my ass, and kissed me for a few minutes. "You're allowed to cum next time pet" She pulled me back up and told me to get dressed and hurry to my next lesson. To my surprise, I couldn't find my boxers anywhere and looked up at mistress, smirking. She raised her finger and hooked on them were my boxers. She shook her head and raised her other hand. She'd got a pink, lace thong on her finger. Mistress threw them at me. "Wear those slut, shows who owns you." I put them on, blushing. "Twirl." Mistress told me. I did so, I didn't want to upset her. "Now get dressed and run along to your next lesson, you're so late. I hope it isn't gym. Bye slut" Thanfully, it wasn't. I replied softly "Bye mistress, see you tomorrow", blushing.