Chapter 9- My room

Arriving at mistress' house, I double checked the door number against the scrap of paper and looked up at the daunting, black painted door with the number 43 hanging from it in a brass plate. I rang the doorbell to the side and waited, hearing the muffled ring inside the house. I heard mistress come down the stairs quickly and stop at the door to calm herself a little before opening it and greeting me with a friendly 'Hi baby!'. I giggled and said 'Hey mistress' coyly. She took my hand and said 'come on then, let's go upstairs to my room'. I did so, following her. We got to mistress' bedroom and both sat on the bed together. We chatted for a bit about what she'd been up to and being cute, telling each other we love each other. I really did love her. I hugged her and we began cuddling, Kissinger each other's necks, both of us giggling. She sat up and stood up and walked towards the door and I followed. 'Where are we going?' I queried. Mistress smirked and said 'You'll see slut'. I was so curious and even more excited. We went down the hallway to a room at the end and she let me go in first. I opened the door and walked in. The room had a bed in the middle with handcuffs at each bed post on the headboard, and ankle cuffs at the bottom. There was a thick rope going round the bed at about chest height. To the left of the bed, there was a fairly small chair, with a large dildo attached to it, sticking up. To the right of the bed, there was a shelf, full of every single sex toy imaginable, from vibrators, to clamps, to strap ons to floggers. 'I made this just for you baby, look, on the right wall' mistress said, excited. I glanced over and it was painted with the words "Jayden's room". I blushed and went over to mistress, thanking her and cuddling her, very happy. 'I love you so much' She whispered and I said it back. I was so happy. She broke from the embrace and smirked. 'Lie down then, spread out'. I did so as fast as I could and mistress undressed me so I was naked before she cuffed my wrists and ankles, laying me out spread eagled on the bed. I felt so helpless, she could do anything to me and I couldn't stop her. I loved it. I was hard in a instant and was made harder when mistress began undressing; she slipped off her dress and unclipped her bra. She came close to my face, and rubbed her wet pussy against it through her panties, making me blush. She painfully slowly pulled them down so I could see. 'Lick.' She instructed me and I did so as well as I could, licking all up her labia and twirling my tongue around her clitoris and occasionally trying to tease my tongue inside her and twist it around, making mistress moan. 'Good boy! Very good.' She said and took her panties off fully and moved down to my dick. She licked up it once, making me moan, wanting more. 'You like that?' She asked. I nodded enthusiastically. She wrapped her mouth around my hard member, not sucking, to tease me. I tried to thrust a little bit but she put a hand on my thigh to stop me.Eventually, mistress began sucking very slowly, licking too. She gradually picked up speed, making me moan more. As I got into it, she stopped and stood up. Mistress began undoing my cuffs and sat me up. She pointed to the chair and asked if I wanted to sit. Anxiously, I said 'it's a bit big mistress..okay, you'll look after me right?' She nodded, smiling. 'Come sit then baby' She said. I cautiously held the dildo and rubbed it against my ass. It must have been 8 or 9 inches long. I was scared as I sat a little bit down and it began hurting at just an inch. Mistress kissed me and told me 'you can do it'. I went a few inches further down and it was hurting lots, hitting against my prostate though, making me moan. 'Come on slut, 2 more inches' mistress encouraged me. I sat down quickly, hoping it'd hurt less if it was quicker. I was wrong. I shouted in pain as the full 9 inches went inside me and I grabbed mistress into a cuddle. I moaned her name and she rubbed my back. The pain subsided after a little while and I mistress started to bounce me on it a little. I started liking it and moaned as pre cum dribbled down my cock. Mistress kicked it off, giggling. I felt like I was gonna cum and mistress could tell. she began sucking my dick again while I was bouncing. I moaned load as it kept hitting my prostate. Just as I was about to cum mistress stopped and grabbed my dick from out her mouth and jerked me off until I was ready and she made me cum all over her face and her tits. She wiped it off from her face and licked it, helping me off the chair. my ass was burning now but I didn't mind. She told me to do as she did to her tits: lick it off. I did so apprehensively, it didn't taste great but it turned me on still. I made sure I got every last drop which made mistress very happy. We both got dressed again, helping each other, laughing and kissing each other. I checked the time and it was almost half 5. I didn't want to go but I knew mum would have done dinner and would worry if I was too late. Mistress knew this too and brang me downstairs. We both cuddled each other for one last time for the the night and I kissed her back, pushing my tongue in a little. 'Bye mistress, I love you' I said. She said 'Bye baby boy, I love you more' and waved me off out the door, her face brimming with her smile. We were both as happy as we could be. I loved her so much. I got back home and I mum didn't suspect a thing as I tried to hide how happy I was while I ate my dinner. I was so excited for the future and what I'd do with mistress.