Chapter 4

They needed to find more stuff there but they also had other stuff to do. So, this time they didn't go but they sent a different squad to find the beast or beasts, to find Guppy and the missing scientists. A week later they got reports of mysterious things and people going missing. But one more week after that they got two of the mythical beasts on video and they were like nothing they had seen before but it was blurry so they still didn't know what they were. They noticed something that looked like they were communicating. "They must be a very intelligent species, unlike those two knuckleheads." Said Al. "We isn't knuckleheads." Jack and Bob said. A few days later they found the scientists and Guppy's bodies in the cave and the bodies were dead. Oddly though they were only missing their brains. "If we can only spot a few then there are probably a small amount of these things, so I decided we shall go to the area they were spotted in with 50 men plus me and this squad." Shouted Captain Benjamin. That night they took they're ships to the area and set up an army camp for they're stay there. They had all the tents for sleeping plus two for weapons and one more extra large tent for battle meetings. After setup it was late so they slept.