Chapter 3

'Yawn' "Shut UP!" Screamed Al. He looked at the time and saw it was already 9:12am but was a heavy sleeper. He had also been tired because he took pictures of the cave writing and looked at them all night long. "Hey Al how could they survive in that cave without food?" Bob asked. "Most likely by eating each other, it's called cannibalism." Said Albert. "Oh yeah, I totally know what that means. Hey Jack can you pass me that book that tells you what words mean." Said Bob. Later that day not long later they all went to the cave. "Al what did you figure out from the pictures?" Yelled Benjamin. Al said "Sir, I have learned that they may be able to camouflage and possibly have the ability to fly. Also, they are possibly giant mythical beast from millions of years ago. Finally they started as few and got killed long ago but they got trapped in this cave and multiplied to an army, but I still can't remember where I've seen similar writing." Jack and Bob chuckled. "But after being trapped that long they are most likely gone now and because of where we are they might need to live in the cold. Let's all hope they can't adapt to other areas or change body heat." Said Al. They returned to the ship and were back to the military base in a blink of an eye.