I love...

CHAPTER ONE

NEW BOY

I walked through the doors of the high school I saw so many people staring at me and trying to get from class to class... Sorry. My names ally, it's been two years since I moved out here, my boyfriend recently dumped me for a more "popular" girl. I have kind of gotten over him... not really. But he was still on my mind almost all day and all night I had a dream last night about him. He was still with me and we were on a walk and then this girl comes up to us and starts flirting with him I try to tell him to stop but he seems to not even notice me I try snapping my fingers in his eyes and face but still no answer. I yell "HELLOOO. I AM STILL HERE AND WE ARE STILL ON A WALK" but he just stands there talking to her making plans for supper. And then my mom wakes me up for school I get up and start getting dressed I have my breakfast and headed out the door. I got to school just in the nick of time. But when I got to school there was this new guy named Harry, I hadn't gotten his last name but he looked like a player he winked at my best friend Hailey, she looked at him like she liked it. I was disgusted he looked like he wanted every girl in the school. Later that day I saw him get up and flirt with different girls around the school. He went over to Hailey and asked her out. She said yes... I went over to talk to her and told her that he had been flirting to different girls in the school. She just stood there and scowled at me.

"He's cute and he couldn't be that kind of guy" she said.

I stood there with a cocky look a witty remark ready in my head. 'And you know this how?' I thought to myself. As I was walking home Harry caught up with me and started to talk to me. "What do you want?" I asked "I just wanted to know if you like bad boys" he said "why?" I asked "because I'm one and we could be together forever" he told me " you know what if you are going to date my best friend you aren't going to be going around and asking people out so go home BAD BOY" have gave me a blank stair like he had seen a ghost. *next day*. I ran to the doors of the school every one was already in class. I ran over to math class and sat down in my seat. And Harry was in my seat next my best friend.

"Can you like move!?" I told him.

"Nope, I am sitting beside my girlfriend" he told me.

"MOVE" I demanded this time getting angry. He got up and said.

"Calm your tits geez!"

I then of corse got so angry I kicked him in the balls. The teacher saw every thing.... But so did Hailey. The teacher said.

"Allyson Veronica you go down to the principles office right now!"

-----------a/n-------------

I hope you liked this chapter I will be making more. This is my first one so read. Please. And vote for me! Thank you!!