Part 1 Crap Happens

Emma's POV

I sat at a booth in Granny's. My mom had just left to take of Neal. He's eight. He should be able to take care of himself for two hours. I sighed and got up. I doubt she even knows it almost my birthday. I thought as I walked into the woods. I was turning thirty-seven. "Hello, you must be very upset with your brother." I whipped around and saw a blue haired witch ( the witch from Into The Woods.) standing in front of me. "Who are you?" "Who I am isn't important. What is important is that I can help you get your parents' attention." "And how would you do that?" I asked. "I can turn you into a child. I wouldn't want anything in return. I simply want to help people in need." "Okay, but there has to be some catch. All magic comes with a price." "You will not return to your normal state until your conflicts are resolved." With that, I was engulfed in a blue smoke and everything went dark.

~~~~~~two hours later~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the forest floor. I didn't know if the witch actually did what she said she would. Then I looked down at my hands. They were tiny! I got up and started walking back to town. When I got there, I ran right into Killian. "Sorry lass." "It's okay." I said, getting off the pavement. "Are you lost?" "A-a little." Why am I stuttering? He offered his hand, and I took it gladly. As we walked down the sidewalk, I saw my dad. He walked over with a concerned look. "Hook, have you seen Emma lately? Snow said she didn't come home when she went back to the loft." "Haven't seen her mate. Maybe you should check her boy." "Okay, and who's this?" He asked, bending down to my level. "Hi, dad." "Emma!?!" "Yeah." I let go of Killian's hand and ran down the street. Why am I running? My dad was looking for me. Seemed worried sick.  No, I'm just gonna be in big trouble.