Part 2 Just Drink Your Stupid Juice!!

Emma's POV

I kept running from my dad until I ran into Red. "Hey, little girl. Are you looking for someone?" She asked when she saw that I was looking all around me. "No, I'm ju-just pla-ing hide a-and se-seek." Ugh, I hate stuttering. Suddenly, I saw the blue haired witch behind Ruby flick her wrist, and Ruby started shrinking. "Ruby!" I screamed. She was a little girl! I started freaking out. Then two little boys came running around the corner. "Emma, what happened!?!" "Dad? Killian?" I looked at the boys. They did look like them.

"Emma, why did you run? And how are you a kid?" Killian asked. "I was walking in the woods, and a witch turned me into a little kid." "We soowd go howme." "Why a-re you ta-talk-ing like th-that?" "Ugh. I tot I outgwew my wisp." Killian and I laughed at my dad all the way back to the loft. When we knocked on the door, my mom opened it frantically and it took a moment to realize a bunch of kids were at her door. "Mom?" "What? Who are you kids?" "I-It's me. Emma. Kil-lian, dad, Ruby, and I got t-turned into kids by a wi-tch with b-b-blue hair." I explained, trying not to stutter, but failing.

"Okay, do you know how to fix it?" "Uh, no." I said hanging my low. "It's okay. We'll fix it. How about some lunch for now?" We all smiled and nodded eagerly. We all climbed up on chairs while my mom made sandwiches.

Snow's POV

I made sandwiches for my daughter, her boyfriend, my friend, and my husband. It's really weird thinking about it. I handed out the sandwiches, then grabbed some juice boxes from the fridge. Everyone except Emma drank their juice. I looked at her, and she seemed annoyed. "Emma, what's wrong?" "I a-am not dri-drinking a j-juice b-box." "Yes you are." "N-no I-I'm not!" "Just drink your stupid juice box be quiet!" Ruby yelled from across the table. "I d-don't wa-want j-juice!!" Emma yelled at the top of her lungs. Then she jumped off her chair and ran upstairs. "I'll go talk to her." Killian said quietly. He then eased himself off the chair, patted my knee sympathetically, and climbed up the stairs.

Emma's POV

I ran up the stairs, and Killian came up soon after. "Are you ok?" He asked as he hugged me. "Yeah, I guess the little kid in me kind of took over." "Do you want to go back downstairs?" I yawned. "Yeah, I'm really tired." We walked downstairs, and I hugged my mom. "Sorry for getting angry, the stubborn little kid in me took over." "Okay, who's tired?" She asked, and we all raised our hands. "Okay, we need to go to the store first." "Why?" I asked. "We don't have clothes that would fit six year olds." I groaned a little, but followed everyone to my moms car. My dad wanted to ride shotgun, but my mom wouldn't let him. "Why not mawy- mawgwet?" "Because David, you're a six year old right now!" He pouted, but just got in the back, and insisted that he sit between me and Killian. I sat in my seat, and got buckled in.

When we got to the mall, none of us wanted to stay together, so my mom had to buy a few scarves to tie around our waists in order to keep us together. We walked through a few stores, and finally found kid clothes. Dad got blue pjs along with a gray t- shirt and khakis. Ruby got a red shirt, black pjs, and jeans. Killian got a small black leather jacket, a white shirt, black pants, and gray pjs. I got a light blue nightgown, and a blue plaid shirt with jeans. My mom also insisted that I got a sea blue flowery skirt with a white flowery shirt. "I d-don't wa-want a g-girly sk-skirt!" "Too bad, Emma. You're my daughter, and I finally get to dress you up." I groaned and complained the whole way home, and when we got home, I refused to speak to her. I got in my pjs, and sat on the floor. "Where are we sleeping?" Ruby asked.

Neal's POV

"Where are we sleeping?" I heard a little girl ask as I came downstairs. "Mom, who are all these little kids?" I asked. "Neal sweetie, these are Ruby, Killian, your sister, and your father." "What?" "A b-blue wi-witch t-t-" the blond girl started. "Turned us into little kids." The black haired boy finished. The little blonde girl smiled sweetly at him, and the blonde boy rolled his eyes and groaned. "David, don't be rude to your daughter." My mom scolded. I looked from the kids, to my mom, and back, then bust up laughing. "W-what's so fu-funny?" The little blonde girl asked. "You're my big sister, and now you're littler than me!" I kept laughing, and she scowled at me. It was pretty funny that she was so little.

My mom gave me a stern look, and i quieted down. "So, how are you going to switch back?" "We have no idea." Ruby said. "Well, for sleeping, dad can sleep in my bed, I could sleep with mom, Ruby could sleep on the couch, Emma could sleep in her bed, and I could make a bed for Killian." They all nodded in approval, and I went to get some pillows and blankets.

Witch's POV

I saw that the children were getting along. Now, I'm going to turn more of them into children.