chapter 1

Hi my name is D.J. and my twin sis Amy is here in this orphanage for 3years so far.

D.J. p.o.v.
My morning was just normal I got up at 4:30am like always to make breakfast for all the snooty girls there who don't like doining noting. So then Mrs evil rang the adoption bell at 7:00am. So me and Amy went to put on our Nice's clothes we have witch was for D.J. it was a yes plz shirt ripped jeans and black converse and my (red) amulate. For Amy's outfit witch was a no plz shirt and ripped jeans and black convers and my (blue) amulate. We rushed down as fast as we could and saw the pack. Then when we seen Mitch we thought back to our childhood.
Flashback
It was me,Amy and Mitch playing outside when mom put us in the car and they took Mitch and leaved me and Amy alone and Mitch only new our secret

Flashback over
When we got home Mitch asked the pack "if he could talk to us" they said "yes". Mitch wanted to talk to me first so he did and then out of the blue he asked "can you control it" and we both nooded  and kinda yelled and said "you both haveit" together we said "yes".

Amy's p.o.v.
Mitch was very suprisedthat we both had powers and we could control them but the "pack" doesn't no that he has powers to.