Chapter 1: One Drunken Night

Far*Knock Knock*

"Darren what the hell, it's 1:00am. What are you doing here?" A half awake Chris Colfer says.

"Kurt, shut up and kiss me," Darren says as he walks into Chris' trailer. He grabs Chris' face with both hands and kisses him, deeply.
Darren lets go of Chris and looks at him longingly. Chris just stands there with his hands at his sides and his face, frozen in panic.
"God, I love you Kurt," Darren says as he starts to go in for another kiss. But before he meets Chris' lips he's slapped by a very soft, and usually delicate hand.
"Darren! You taste like alcohol! Get off of me!" Chris shouted, pushing Darren away with both hands.
"Chris, you looked so hot when we were filming 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'' in the 'Michael' episode." Darren said staring at Chris with lust filled eyes. "I've been wanting to tell you that for a while." Darren says with a stupid look on his face.
"I'm Chris now?! Darren you're crazy drunk and your just saying things, wake up!" Chris grabs his shoulders and shakes him. Darren takes this opportunity to grab both of Chris' hands and hold them above his head as he slams him onto the wall and kisses his neck aggressively.

TO BE CONTINUED..... 😏