Chapter 2: One Drunken Night (part2)

"Darren, Darren, Darren, Darren--" Chris shuttered, ending his last word in a whispered moan. Darren continues to suck on Chris' sweet spot he found on his neck.
"Darren.. We need to stop..." Chris said in between his heavy breathing.
"Oh come on Chris, just give in, cause I'm not letting go" Darren says tightening his grip on Chris' wrists.
Darren stops kissing Chris' neck and looks at his face as the shock is going away.
"Okay, and if we're talking about how you've always wanted to tell me how I looked in the 'Michael' episode then you should re-watch it, cause you and your dance moves..." Darren begins kissing Chris' lips as Chris finishes his sentence in between kisses, "they.... gave... me..uh.. Darrenn." Darren lets go of Chris' hands and they immediately tangle in his curly hair.
"Tell me Chris," Darren whispers, lips moving back to Chris' neck.
"One of these," a more willing and lustful Chris said as he grinds his hard on onto Darren's thigh.
"Oh, those are the worst in public..... But in privet," Darren lets out low chuckle on the hickey he just left on Chris' neck, "it's a whole other story," Darren says grinding onto Chris' thigh.
"Darren," Chris moans.
"Chris. Bedroom. Now." They stumble their way to Chris' room somehow not breaking the make out session.

Darren throws Chris on the bed and they continue their night together.