Unexpected Twist

Mel POV
So I'm supper supper scared and pissed about what happened last night so I wake the others and the strippers and kicked them out and made the girls help me clean up the mess before august and the rest of the guys come back oh lord I pray I didn't do anything with that stripper and thank God I didn't I asked Maria what happened and she said nothing happened she said she made sure that nothing went down that way so I'm good with that part now the hard part is making sure that august never finds out.

Well the house is finally clean thank god so now the girls are about to get ready to go cause the guys will be here any minute.

Knocks at door
Maria will you get the door please and thank you. Mel tells me.
Sure hun I go open the door to see that the guys are here I jump on my baby and give him the biggest bear hug ever.
Oh babe I missed you so much promise next time when you leave you'll at least Skype me ok.

*later that day at Maria's house*
So me and Kid just got back to the house and he just told me that him and the guys want to take us girls out for breakfast at IHOP so I hopped in the shower for a good 20 mins and put on my red crop top with white poka dots with my black highwaste shorts my black ad red retro 7 Jordan's and my black and red obey snapback yes ya girl looking fresh. After I got dressed I did my make up and flat ironed my hair after I was done Kid and I headed out to the care and left for IHOP.

Mel POV
So august just told me that the guys are taking the girls to IHOP for breakfast so you know me I had hop in the shower for a good 15-20 mins yes I know that's too long but hey a girl can't walk up in there smelling like any and everything so after my shower I put my make up on and put on my white shirt with a peace out sign in it in red white and blue,my light jean high wasted shorts my red white and blue heart necklace, NY Captain America snapback and my red and white Jordan's yasss I was looking and feeling right heyyy.

Autumn POV
So I was just noticed that we were all going to IHOP so knowing my ass I'm rushing to get ready cause Nate's ass telling me 20 mins after we were supposed to meet everybody so because I'm running late I take a quick shower throw on my black and white 99 problems jersey with my black ripped skinny jeans my black and white Jordan's my black snapback with a white diamond on it and my black moon crescent necklace ughhh I'm mad I'm late.

Maria POV
So I just got a text from amber saying she can't come because her mom is sick in the hospital oh lord I pray that shes alright I love that woman to death she's the mother I never had and I would be devistated if I lost her. So me, kid, mel and august just arrived and we are looking around for autumn so knowing us we didn't feel like waiting on her and Nate so we went in and got seated.

Autumn POV
So I'm running late so I call Maia and tell her that I'm down the street and I'll be there shortly.
So I pull up to IHOP with Nate I ask the hostist to show us to the table where my friends were and then we sat next to Maria and kid and then the waitress came over looking dead at our men...

Hi I'm Candice I'll be your waitress today how may I take your order, fanning herself acting like its hot then she bended down in front of kid pretending to drop her pen.

Maria POV
So this hoe ass waitress decided she was gonna bend her ass down in front of my man and act like she dropped her pen ah hell nah keep on her ass gon wake up in a damn hospital bed.

So what would you like sir she said leaning over the table exposing her boobs to everyone at the table so you know we all said something "um miss can we please see your manager now"

Um I'm the manager is there a problem, this bitch said with an attitude.

Um yes you are all up on our men bout to catch a good ass whooping so could you either leave them the hell alone or you could get your ass beat right here which one you want

Well um first off y'all can't whoop nobody and second *kisses the boys*AH HELLL NAHHHHH !!!!!!!! We all sayy next thing we know we were all on top of her beating and kicking her but next thing I know somebody grab my hips and I try to fight them off but instead they drag me to the back and I'm yelling *get off you bastard* when he put me down I see that is Drew so my immediate reaction was to ask him what he want and then he said you too pretty to be fighting especially over that bum nigga he said.

Maybe you right about one thing I'm too good looking for fighting but I'll always fight for my man but thanks, lemme go get my girls and we can bounce thanks Drew I'll see ya around bye

Any time ma and I'll be waiting on you he said licking his lips so sexy.

Later at Maria's house
Maria
So after we left that rachet ass hoe in the restaurant with a beat up ass face we all came back to my house and the boys apologized for how everything went down.

August gets a phone call
Hello...
Yes august its Angela your manager told me to call and let you know that we need you and the guys to come to the studio ASAP its urgent.
Uh ok we'll be there in 15.