Chapter 2 So Are We....

Tyler pov
as we get home emmy and silver were gone so me and chris were alone. "Sooooo what now?" I ask helping him bring in his stuff. After all the unpacking we sat on his bed and talked then this happen. "So you got a lady in your life?" He asked laying back on the bed. "Oh i um....there is something you dont know. I...im gay you been gone for so lon...." I was saying till i got cut off by a kiss he surprised me with. His lips to mine our noses touching, my tail wagging, my cheeks lighting up bright red and the room disappears behind us. Time seemed to go really slow till he broke the kiss. I was so surprised i was shocked in fact. "So your.....to?" I asked him face red and heart racing.

Chris pov
I laid on my bed and asked him a question he seemed to stutter and then come out and say hes gay. Well for one that says allot about him, it explains why he always acts weird around me. So i decided to let him know the truth so i kissed him, he seemed so shocked but he enjoyed it. He has always been my friend and has never gave me a reason not to love him.

Tyler pov
Well are we you know......?

A/N: omg cute tyler has found a possible mate but im leaving it up to my viewers so you decide do i make them a couple or not you decide. And extremely sorry for the short short chapter but the next one will be longer.