Harry Imagine

Your pov
(Btw, Fred is alive)

I sighed with a heavy heart, walking into the house. Five years after the war I got married to Harry. The reason I was upset, you may ask? Is because I went to the hospital in Diagon Alley and found out I couldn't have children. That wasn't the only thing that bothered me, though. I was scared Harry would be upset. Harry wasn't home yet, so I sat down on the couch. I can't have children. I sadly thought. The words made me miserable. I buried my face in my hands. I hear a 'Pop' and see Harry walk into the room. He was grinning until he saw me. His smile was quickly replaced with a worried expression. "Love?" He asked. "Hmm?" I ask, looking up. "What's wrong?" He said. I didn't answer. I felt tears sting my eyes. Harry sat down next to me, brushing the hair out my face. "Y/n, you can tell me anything. You know that right?" I nodded. Harry pulled me on his lap as I cried into his shoulder. I sniffle, looking into his emerald green eyes. "I went to the hospital, today," I said. He cocked his head. "It's alright, love," he coos. "I - I can't have...... children," I whisper. Harry just kisses my lips softly. "It's alright, we have solutions all around us. We can adopt, I love you no matter what," Harry said. He runs his fingers through my hair, humming to himself. "I love you," Harry whispers in my ear. "Love you too."

Short, I know. But it's 1:48 a.m. and I'm EXTREMELY tired. Bye!!!!!