Daniel Radcliffe imagine (His pov)

Daniel pov

I sighed after another long day of filming. "Alright, show up at 1:00 pm sharp!" The director yells. I grab my coat and head out into the cold Manhattan streets. I pull my coat tightly around my torso and reach the apartment I share with my beautiful girlfriend, y/n. I walk in and head to the elevator. I press the up button and wait a little. When the doors slide open, I step inside. A lady with her baby is walking towards it and I hold the doors open. "Thank you," She pants, cradling her child close to her. I hope to have a family with y/n one day. The elevator dings and I step out. I walk into the apartment and take off my coat. "Y/n?" I ask. A few seconds later I hear a glass shatter in the distance. I walked to the bathroom and knocked. "Y/n, open up!" I whimper. I hear something clatter to the floor and back up. I then charge full speed at the door, knocking it down. I felt like Hagrid in the first book. I see her standing there, a shattered glass of water and pills were scattered around the floor. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and she was shaking like a chihuahua. I grab her waist. She buries her face in my chest. "Y/n, why would you do this to yourself?" I ask. She leads me to the living room and opens her laptop. "Have a look," She said bitterly. I read the comments and my heart shatters. How can people be so cruel? I look up and grab her waist, nuzzling my face in her neck. "Baby, don't listen to them," I mumble. I decide to get food. "Let's get a pizza and call it a night," I said, kissing her soft lips.