No one will find out

Johnnie didn't say a word as his eyes met Bryan's from across the kitchen. Kyle's cheeks were a deep red and he kept his eyes glued to the floor.

"Johnnie, what was that?" Bryan asked, setting his bags on the ground.

"Nothing. It was nothing, why don't you just leave us alone, okay?!" He yelled, jumping down from the counter. He stormed into his room and slammed the door behind him.

As soon as the door shut behind him Johnnie started crying. It wasn't loud sobs, it was a quiet steady stream of tears rolling down his cheeks. The truth was he was embarrassed, not of Kyle but of himself. He didn't consider himself gay, he'd only liked girls in the past. Gay was something that was always been thrown in his face as an insult and now he's dating a boy.

He really did like Kyle though, he might even love Kyle. He just hated the labels that were thrown at him in the hallways, or in the locker room.

A few minutes later a knock was heard on Johnnies door and the door cracked open slightly. A hushed voiced called out, "Can I come in?" It was Kyle.

Johnnie cleared his throat and tried to wipe his eyes. "Yeah." He squeaked, voice cracking.

Kyle quietly slipped into the room and locked the door behind him. He didn't say anything at first, he just sat beside Johnnie and wrapped an arm around his tiny waist. "Why are you crying?" He asked, wiping a tear from Johnnie's cheek.

Johnnie shrugged. "I don't know, you probably think I'm stupid."

"Babe, I would never call you stupid." Kyle said seriously.

Johnnie blushed at Kyle calling him babe. He sort of giggled through his tears. "What about Bryan?"

Kyle took a deep breath. "I talked to him, I didn't tell him much. I just told him we were joking around but I don't think he bought it."

"Kyle, I really don't know if I can do this." Johhnie said, standing up.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked, looking up at Johnnie. He was beautiful, even with teary eyes and red cheeks.

"I don't know if sneaking around is going to work, Bryan already knows something is up. What happens if we get caught?"

"I don't care if people know, but I know you do. They won't find out, we'll be damn sure they won't. At least give me a chance, I've never wanted anyone more than I want you." Kyle said, standing up too.

"Okay." Johnnie said, taking a step towards Kyle.

"Okay." Kyle snaked his arms around Johnnie's waist and pressed his lips gently against his shorter boyfriends. Johnnie slightly deepened the kiss, draping his hands around Kyle's neck. They pulled away and smiled at each other.

"I can't believe you're actually mine." Kyle said, taking in Johnnie's beauty, and pecking his nose. Johnnie's cheeks flushed and he played with his lip rings. "You're really handsome, you know?" Kyle continued.

"I love your eyes, they're so blue. And your lips, your smile. I love your voice and your personality. Just, everything." He said, breathing heavy.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me." Johnnie said.

They hugged for a while then sat back down. They decided to finally collect themselves and go into the
living room to see if Bryan wanted to play cards agains humanity.

The night ended with the three of them passed out in the living room, sprawled across the floor. Kyle was laying back on Bryan's stomach with Johnnie's head resting in his lap. There they were, three best friends snuggled up without a care in the world.

//

The next morning was kind of awkward. Kyle woke up first, almost exactly where he fell asleep but instead of laying on Bryan's stomach, his head was under a pillow. He checked his phone and read a text message from Bryan saying that he made his way out of the apartment earlier that morning to do an interview a few towns over.

Johnnie was still asleep between his legs, looking peaceful. Kyle didn't want to wake him but he really, really had to pee. He carefully wriggled his legs away and tip toed into the bathroom. When he came back out he saw Johnnie sat up and rubbing his eyes.

"Did I wake you up babe?" Kyle said, sitting criss cross on the carpet opposite of him.

Jonnie smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, s'okay. Good morning."

"Good morning." Kyle said leaning in for a kiss. Johnnie pressed his finger to his lips.

"You're not kissing me with morning breath mother fucker." He laughed and uncovered himself, but immediately pulled the pillow back over his lap.

Kyle raised an eyebrow. "Babe are you... Um, hard?"

Johhnies face instantly flamed up, and he looked down. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to it's just. Morning wood, I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be embarrassed. It's natural." Kyle said, shrugging. He's woken up with plenty of boners in his lifetime.

"I'm just going to uh, go to the bathroom." Johnnie stood up and threw the pillow, running to the bathroom.

"Let me know if you need help with /anything/." Kyle said, smirking.

"Oh my gosh Kyle. I hate you!" Jonnie called out from the bathroom, giggling. "Actually, I might need a little bit of help."

-