Chapter 26: Detention

At the cafeteria,

Shane: When will you & Greyson clean the whole hallway?

You: After eating lunch.

Cody: Wow! The whole hallway is very wide and long. I think you two can finish it in 6 hours.

Mizuki: Six hours!? *moves her head left to right*

Greyson: It will be done earlier if we will work together.

You: Greyson's right.

Lexter: I have an idea! What about lets help them?

Shane: But Miss Viola will be very curious when we're gone.

Mizuki: Aha! Let's be late this afternoon! *smiles* So that we can be in detention too!

Cody: Mizuki's right!

You: No thanks guys. *smiles*

Greyson: *looks at you*

Shane: Come on [your name]! What friends are for? Right guys? 

Mizuki: Yeah! We're all in this together!

Lexter: *laughs*

Cody: Yeah!!

You: *looks at Greyson*

Greyson: *nods his head*

You: Alright. *smiles*

Greyson: *smiles*

Shane: Yaayy! *smiles*

Mizuki: *giggles*

Lexter: *smiles*

Cody: *laughs*

After a few minutes you 5 went to the faucet to wash your hands then you all went to the hallway. Then you & Greyson cleaned while Lexter,Shane, Cody & Mizuki are still waiting to the bell finish ringing. After 30 minutes that the bell rang, you & Greyson have cleaned the 1/8 part of the hallway. Then Lexter,Shane,Cody & Mizuki went to the classroom. Miss Viola was very disappointed for the 4 of them. Until Miss Viola decided that they will be in detention with you & Greyson. After that Lexter,Shane,Mizuki & Cody went back to the hallway again to help the two of you.

Mizuki: Our plan worked! *smiles*

Cody: *smiles*

Shane: This is going to be a very tired afternoon.

Lexter: *laughs* It's okay. As long we have our strength here. *looks at Mizuki*

Greyson: *smiles and looks at you*

Cody: *looks at Shane*

Mizuki,You & Shane: *laughs*

Shane: Let's get this party started! *smiles*

You: *smiles*

Then you 6 cleaned. After 2 hours, you all cleaned the 1/2 of the hallway. Then you all have a 15minutes break. You 6 went to the cafeteria and bought some junk foods & softdrinks. Then went back to the hallway. While eating you 6 are talking.

Shane: So guys, what do you like on a girl/boy?

Greyson: *laughs* Uhh.. I like girls that don't wear make-ups and I like girls that are Simple,kind,graceful,beautiful,funny... Hmm... Just observe [your name]. *smiles & looks at you*

You: *chuckles*

Mizuki: Hmmm??? *laughs*

Cody: Hmm... I like girls like Shane *laughs*