The Day After

When i woke up i smiled to myself and snuggled closer to kane and then i heard him say,"good morning love are you ready to get some food in you".
Of course babe lets get washed then head to the kitchen for breakfast i replyed. With that said we headed for the bathroom to shower and lets just say it was an hour befor we went down for breakfast.
We walked into the kitchen and was greated by our parents and becca, blake and jacob sitting there smiling up at us then im sent question after question to make sure im fine and what happened while there and what they wanted from me.
I smiled and said"im fine the babies are fine jacob looked after me well while i was there and for what they wanted they wanted our packs so they could kill kane and blake for something you guys did years ago so were paying for you again was it not enough you tried to marry us off and not to our real mates then i find out that i was kiddnapped because ofvyou four killing that girl years ago and that is what started this her mate turned rough and plan pay back on you by killing us so you would feel the lost and by the way the accident that killed my brother and sister it was him so right now what i want is space from you two you have caused me nothing but pain since they died and then everthing on top i have had enough i want to relax befor the twins arrive i wiil ring you when im ready to talk" with that i walk outvthe kitchen to the front door and wait in the car for kane to arrive when he does he asks"are you ok love they really have messed up your life more then anyone else"
Ye im fine know its out in the open so lets go to the pack doctor and check the babies as they will be ready to artive in a few days.

We drove to the doctors and they checked me and the babies and everything fine and healthy so we headed to the store to get the baby things we needed by tye time we got home it was tea time so we ate and then watched a movie with becca, blake, jacob and kaylz who turned out to be jacob mate.