The club

So we head to my house and get ready for a night at the club i'm dressed in black skinney ripped jeans and a white boobrube top light make-up and black heels and becca has on light blue skinney jeans and a pale pnk of the shoulder top and white wedges.

Once we were done we head down to the car and go to the bar i fine a parking lot and park and we head to the club we walk up to the bouncer and he looks at us and says"back again ladies".

we smile and i reply"ye were back just cant get enough of the place really how busy is it tonight".

"not to bad at the minute but will probly pick up later here head on in and tell the bar tender that mike says to give you to ladies a drink on me".mike says(bouncer).

we walk in and i turn to say"thanks and i will let him know dont work to hard now"and head to the bar the tender comes over and asks what we want so i reply with a smile"mike say to tell first drink on him for me and my friend so i will have a coke she'll have sex on the beach cocktail".

he smile and says"coming right up take a seat and i'll send them over ok".

"ok we'll be up in the loft on the sofas thanks"i reply then we head upstairs to the loft we are just settling in when we hear a little growl we turn to see a man standing at the top of the stairs looking at becca.

i know straight away what this means she has just found her mate and i feel sorry for her cause we are getting married in a two days so i turn to her and say"becca go and spend this night with it will be the only one you get with him befor we are forced to marry them two brothers i will meet you at my house in the morning ok it the least i can do after everything that you found out today if your parents ring i will just tell them that you will talk to them tomorrow ok so go befor he comes over here and rips this poor bar tenders head off for being to close to you".

she turns to look at me and says" thank you so much you dont have to cover for me but i know that no matter what i say to you, you will do it any way wont you".

" yes i will so move your little booty over to your mate and enjoy your night like i did the other night".i reply and she get up hugs me and leaves so i drink my coke and im just going down the stairs when i fell hands go round my waist and from the tingles i can tell its Kane i then feel his breath on my neck and then i hear him say into my ear"you look beautiful tonight sweetheart"i shiver at his voice.

i turn around in his arms and i look at him and i take a deep breath and reply"you dont look to bad yourself handsome i did'nt think i would see you hear tonight with the wedding in two days".

he leans in and gives me a kiss on the lips and then says"ye well everything sorted she has her dress aparently she got it today so i told my parents that i was needed at the club just to get out the house away from them becuase i hate them and i dont want to do something i will regret so i came here to work what your reason".

i look at him for a minute and the ask"is there somewere more privert to chat cause your not going to like what i have to say".

he looks at me and then nods and takes my hand and pulls me though a door and it looks like into his office once inside he looks at me and says"sit, would you like something to drink love".

i smile and sit on the sofa that in the office and replay" yes i would like a coke please so were to begin".

he come over and give me my coke and sits next to me and take my hand in his and says"why dont you start ny telling my what pissed you of and got you upset and what im not going to like".

"ok well after i left you yesterday motning i went home to bed and got a few hours sleep then my best friend come over to catch up on what happened the night befor when i meet you so get up and we go into the kitchen i make coffee and tell her what happened to say she was pissed would be an understatment but them we went in the living room and watched tv for a bit then my parents turn up and tell me something that pissed me off and no it not something i want to tell you yet im still trying to head my head round it ok i will tell you when im ready"i tell him then look away from him.

i feel him grab my chin and turn me towards him so im looking in his eyes"ok i respeat that love"and then he kisses me with so much love and passion when we pull away for air he kisses down my neck slowly towards were my neck and shoulder meet i just hear wisper huskly" i wish i could mark you as mine but i know i cant  so i will just make the most of seeing you tonight love" and with that said he pulls my top off then he starts massaging my breasts as he is nipping and kissing my neck i arch my back towards him and moan and i reatch for kanes shirt and undo it and pull it off then i run my hands over his abs and hear him growl from the back of his thout and he start to kiss down my cheast to my breasts and takes my left nipple into his mouth and bite it lightly and then licks is and then goes on to do the same to my right nipple and then he pulls away to undo my pants and pull then down just leaveing me in my underwear so i return the faver and pull his pants off just leaving him in his boxers and he leans back in and kisses me hard with passion and love and then slowly goes doen my neck to my soft spot while his hands are massaging my breasts my hands go up and around his neck and tangle into his hair and pull it lightly and recive a growl and a moan from him and them he slames his lips back on mine aswell as grinding himself on my heat and i moan i lift my hips up to meet his and i hear him moan and then he gets on his knees and pulls down my thong and then he starts on my left thigh kissing and nipping up it and rubbing his hand on my right thigh and then he move to the right and goes the same to that making his way up to my heat then his tonge licks my clip i moan his name witch makes him do it again and again and just when i think hes done he sticks his tonge in my hole and i moan again and i cant take anymore so i moan his name"kane i cant take it anymore i need you now" and i recive a growl and then he stand slips of his boxers and lines himself up and then rams into me he leans down and catches my lips with his catch my moans in his mouth he pulls all the out just to slam back in and he keeps getting faster and i can feel myself building closer to my climax.

just as he slams back in again we climax together and then he pulls out and pulls me onto him and we lay there panting on the sofa then theres a knock on the office door so we get dressed quick and then kane answers it"what do you want mike".

"i was just wanting to let you know one of the young ladies that came into night has not been seen leaving the club or in the culb for a few hours her friend left hours ago with your brother".mike said.

i catch kane eye and mouth its me hes on about he just smirks and opens the door fully and mike comes in and see me sitting on the sofa and smiles at me.

"hi mike sorry for making you worrie about me im fine as you can see" i say to mike.

he replys " its fine i just take my job seriasly i just had to let the boss know what was going on but as i can see your ok so i will get back out there as its closing time and my best part i get kick them out".

kane then says"goodnight miss james i will walk you out and mike you did not see me with her do i make myself clear and dont say anything to my parents about my brother either".

he walks me to my car just befor i get in i turn to him and give him kiss and then i climb in my car and drive home once i get there i get a shower and put some shorts and vest top on and head to bed.