Meeting the Brother-in-Laws

Before anything you should know

Normal - Mandarin
BOLD - English
Italic - Korean

------------------------------------------

"C'mon, Ming, they're not that bad" Luhan said chuckling

"I know but I didn't know you lived with 8 guys!" Daoming whispered-shouted at him

"Actually 11, I don't really know where the others are" He shrugged

"She is so cute!" Chen commented making Sehun and Kai slap him on his shoulder. He groaned and glared at the two. "What? I'm just saying the truth"

Sehun lips twitched into an evil smile, "I'm going to tell!!" and he dashed out of the room.

"OH SEHUN!!" Chen ran after him.

Luhan shook his head at his members before turning back to the shy Daoming.

"They mean no harm, don't worry" Luhan said, "they'll hurt themselves first before even hurting a fly"

Daoming chuckled at it. Slowly, she emerged from Luhan's back and smiled shyly at the remaining members.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Daoming" she waved shakily.

"Annyeonghaseyo Daoming-ssi! It is great to finally meet you!" Kai greeted warmly.

With Luhan translating for Kai, Tao suddenly bursted in excitement.

"Jiejie, I'm so happy to finally meet you, well all of us but we have heard a lot from our Luhan ge" Daoming smiled amused by Tao.

"Well it's nice to meet you too" She smiled at the both of them.

"Kai, Tao, do me a favor and gather the guys?" Luhan told them. The two nodded, bowing at Daoming before leaving.

"What did you say?" She asked

"To gather the others" he answered.

"oh okay.." Daoming replied feeling uneasy and Luhan quickly took notice of it

"are you okay?"

"I'm just nervous" she said "and I bet the producers would be so mad at us for doing this"

Luhan looked at her weirdly, "Why would they be?"

"I mean, I'm meeting my "brother-in-laws" for the first time" Daoming said matter-a-factly "I'm pretty sure the viewers would want to see that, not to mention, your fans"

"You're right but what can we do?" he said giving an I-don't-care shrug "we're the boss"

Daoming chuckled and Luhan guided her to the living room where the boys were gathered rather noisily. The room was a disaster. Clothes were all over the floor as well as foods. Daoming was surprised at the sight of the room and even the boys were a mess, Suho was scolding the boys about leaving trash behind, Chen was trying to strangle a laughing Sehun, D.O was nagging at Kai for attempting to burn his pancakes, Tao was telling the others that Luhan brought Daoming but they wave him off, not believing anything he said, and the others were watching TV.

"Uhmm" was the only thing Daoming managed to say.

Luhan sighed shaking his head. He turned to Daoming managing a smile.

"Give me a moment" He told her before shouting something in Korean making everyone turn to them.

Their eyes widen a second at the sight of Daoming and Tao smirked at them saying 'told you so'. They gaped for a second before Luhan shouted again.