Chapter 2

"You got the job!"
I smiled at my new boss. I think his name was James. He was pretty hot, and he had chocolate brown eyes, and chocolate brown hair. Nevermind hot, he was drop dead gorgeous.
"Alright, here is your official 'Lou Arallies Pizza' manual and name tag. Read it, because even as a waitress, there is a lot of things that you have to look out for." James said as he handed me the manual. I nodded and waved goodbye and headed home. I had to cross a pretty busy street, so I waited for a while and thought about James. If we got married and had kids, I wonder what they would look like. Hmm. The streetlight turned red and I started to cross. Suddenly I saw a car speeding toward me.
"Hey, look out!!" I screamed at the driver. My life started to flash before my eyes.
"Oh!" the man in the car looked up from his phone and slammed on the brakes. OOF. I went flying and luckily landed on some trash bags by a dumpster. Oh god. My arm was bleeding and I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry.
"Damn, are you okay? I am so sorry, I got a text from my mom and I wasn't paying attention-oh my god, do you-I should take you to a doctor-here let me help you up." the man ran over and started babbling about some text and kept repeating how sorry he was as he helped me up. He was very strong and I felt stable in his arms.
"Stay here." he said and ran back to his car. He pulled out a bandage and started to jog back. My vision was coming back. I stumbled but the man caught me.
"Okay, that's it. I'm going to drive you to a doctor," he ordered. "I'll carry you to my car."
"Th-thanks." I stuttered. He picked me up and we started toward the car. He sounded familiar, and I realized I never got a good look at his face. I looked up and my vision focused. I almost died right then and there.
"You're-you're Mar-you're Markiplier! Mark! Mark Fischbach!" I practically jumped out of his arms and stood there and just looked at him in awe.
"Careful! Ha, you watch my videos?" he said smiling.
"Watch them? I practically live off of your videos! You helped me..so much..I-" I suddenly collapsed. Mark caught me.
"Hey, woah woah, careful, here lets get you to a doctor before anything else happens."