What the hell

Ricks pov

As we stood there with the crazy desert people while I talked to their leader  in the corner of my eye I was Adrianna sway a little.
I payed attention fully concerned.
Everything went steal when she fell into my arms. It was like she couldn't move. "Adrianna are you okay?" I asked her. Everyone was looking at her some had concern others looked like they didn't care.
Adrianna just starred at the sky emotionless.
What the hell? I thought as her eyes began to to fill with a white clouded. What the hell is going on with her?
I thought.
I picked up her light body bridal style.
"Adrianna!" I called out hoping that it would bring her out of this state.

I seen the little leader my parents gave Adrianna to walk over fully concern. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked. I wanted to kill him. I don't know why maybe it's because I wanted Adrianna safe and protected and I don't trust him.
"I don't know!" I told him.
He was about to take Adrianna out of my arms till I threw her over my shoulders and took out one of my guns and aimed it at him. "Your foolish!! I'm trying to help her." He told me as he glared harshly at me. I glared back. "I don't want my sister anywhere near you! There's no way in hell I'll let you have her in this state who knows what the hell you might do to her while she can't move!" I growled.

He looked at me like I've gone insane.
"She's my wife! I would give my life to protect her then to hurt her." I glared at him even harsher when he said she's his wife.
"Well she's my sister I would give up my life and soul to protect her." I yelled at him.

We continue to glare at each other till Evy step forward. "Now you two do you think Adrianna would like you two fighting. She loves you both." Evy said lowering my gun. She looked up at me with a slight scowl.
"Rick you don't hold or carry a young women over your shoulder." Evy said

I took Adrianna off my shoulders and held her in both arms.

"To win one must loose a battle with in team. Fall back and let another lead. You may hate but serve fate and protect thee"
(When anything is in italics it means they are talking in a different language or it's a dream)
I heard Adrianna say but it wasn't just her voice it sounded like many others.
"what did she say?" Henderson asked. As he stood up but stayed near Burns.

Evy looked over at him and said. "She said 'To win one must loose a battle with in team. Fall back and let another lead. You may hate but serve fate and protect thee." Evy translated.

"You must go! Now and keep Adrianna safe!"
The Medjai leader ordered as he went in side the city tunnels along with the rest of them.

When we got back to the city Adrianna was still in the same state. "When will she wake up?" I asked as I sat near her while she payed on a bed. Her eyes were now closed but her body had a slight glow.
"I don't know Rick I'm so sorry that your so worried! You must truly love her sister!" Evy said. "She's my salvation. When every thing goes bad I can always think of Adrianna and some how she appears either by a hallucination or for real." I said as I picked up her small hand in my very larger one.

"Would you like me to call a doctor to do a check up?" Evy asked concern for Adrianna as well. It couldn't hurt. Maybe a doctor can give her something and she would just wake up. "Yeah...please do." I said glancing over at Evy she resented had brought more clothes from her home so she could stay with us in the hotel along with everyone that went to that dreaded city. I even ask Evy to go get Adrianna more clothes from the apartment but when she came back she said there wasn't non or anything there I fact. That lowlife took everything out of her apartment for what? I thought.
"Hey can you go guy her some clothes and food just in case she wakes up?" I asked taking out money and handed it to Evy. She looked at me with a sad expression.

"Alright. The doctor said he should be here soon." Evy said gently taking the money out of my hand. She glanced at Adrianna who was just laying in bed before taking a last glance at me. When she walked out I closed and lock the door. I turned around and slid down the door as small tears fell on my cheeks. "Adrianna you have to wake up from this." I whispered. I was never the one to show emotion to anyone but Adrianna and she learn to do the same. She was great at hiding pain she is great at many things.
Soon there was a knock on the door. Pushing myself off the door I opened it to see a woman in a dark purple long sleeve dress that didn't show one piece of her skin and she wore a veil that covered her face and hair.
"You must be Adrianna's brother. I'm Ardeth Cousin he has asked me to come here and make sure that Adrianna was alright." She told me walking in and over towards Adrianna. "What's your name?" I asked closing the door. "That is non of your concern. I'm not here to be friends with you." She told me as she sat at the end of the bed. Was everyone in that family full of hate. I thought as I went to sit in the chair by the bed. 

We stayed silent for the next 10 minutes till there was another knock on the door. Getting up I glanced at the woman to see her clutching something and glaring at the door.

I opened it and a man stood there with a black medical bag. "Did you call for a doctor?" He asked with q British accent. "A friend did-Evy." I told him letting him in.
"Oh yes very nice lady." He said walking in.
"So that's the sleeping beauty huh?" He asked as he made his way over to the bed.
He took a small flash light out his bag and turned it on before opening Adrianna's eyes. They were no longer clouded with white. Her eyes dilated that's good." The doctor said taking something else out. "Her heart is beating a little slower then Average in a sleep state." He told me. Taking out another thing. "Her body temperature is lower then it should be-Have she been eating this week?"the doctor asked. I nodded even though it was t enough to food that she was eating. "Okay I suggest that she eats lots of green and fruit and chicken turkey. She also needs lots of water the regular 8 glasses a day. Plus she needs to be in the sun being in rooms like this doesn't help. Aldo give her this and I'm sure she will be heathy once again." He told me handing me some liquid. "ugh thanks!" I said taking out my wallet. "You don't have to pay me I'm doing it for Evy." He said walking out of the room. "Hope she gets better if not just call." He told me before closing the door.

"Adrianna." I whispered. Soon Evy came back and looked at the woman before looking at me. "She's here for Adrianna." I told her. Evy glared at the woman as the woman did the same. "I know you your Terrence daughter." Evy said pointing a finger at the woman. "You always drop by and cause me trouble." Evy said as she dropped the bags.
"Evelyn." The woman said coldly. Evy walked up to me. "Kick her out while I go get Adrianna cleaned up and changed." Evy ordered as she walked into the bathroom.
"Terrance or my father wanted to know if Adrianna was okay." The woman stared. "Why does he care. After he slapped her that way-" I stopped Evy. "It was her father That slapped Adrianna?" I asked. "My father slapped Adrianna?" The woman asked shocked.
"Yes!" Evy answered.
I heard water running.
The room turn slightly colder and darker but something was blinding bright. I covered my eyes as it got brighter.

"Born from mortal blessed by gods.
Born from mortals blessed by gods."
Voices spoke in another language.
"A warrior of the Gods." They chanted as the light died down.
I looked over at a fully awake Adrianna. "Rick?" She asked as she slowly got out of bed. "Adrianna?" I asked as I quickly walked over and hugged her. "Rick." She said hugging me back.

"What happen to you?" I asked sitting her down. She looked me in the eyes and then I realized that her features were more godly life. "One woman army." was all she said to me.