Introduction

The young queen's pov

I sat at my sewing machine looking out of our open window where I could see snow falling. I wasn't paying attention to my machine, when I pricked my finger with my needle. Three drops of blood fell from my finger onto the white snow on the window sill.

I was admiring the combination of all three colors when I said to myself, "How I wish I had a daughter that had skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony." A few months had passed, before giving birth to my daughter. I named her Snow White. However, it was not long until I passed away.

The King's pov

Its been a year since my beloved wife has passed. But as Snow White grows older, she's going to need a mother to help with all. So I decided to marry a new woman, who shall now be named queen.

Snow White's pov

Father married again, a new woman who is very beautiful, but is also very wicked and vain, yet I didn't find that out until later.

I always knew something was strange about step mother & it had to do with her mirror. I was walking to her room to ask about her mirror when she started to talk. So I began to listen to her conversation. She said, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" The mirror responded back with, "Queen, you are the fairest of them all." When I thought she was done, I asked, "Why does your mirror talk?" Step mom said, "Because I possessed it."

I left after that short and brief conversation. But I later found out the mirror only tells the truth, so when step mom asks who was the fairest of them all & the mirror said it was step mom, the magical mirror was telling the truth.

Evil Queen's pov

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

"Queen, you are the fairest of them all."

After I finished talking to my mirror, Snow White came in and asked a question. "Why does your mirror talk?" I answered back, "Because I possessed it." Then, I guess she felt uncomfortable because she left. My mirror always tells the truth, it never ever tells a lie.

But as Snow White grew up, she became more & more beautiful. So one day when I asked my mirror who is the fairest of them all, it responded back with, "Snow White is the fairest of them all." Some people say I became green and yellow with envy and my heart turned against Snow White. From then on I sworn to take my revenge and everyday I hated her more than before.