The Huntsman

Evil Queen's pov

Since Snow White became the fairest of them all, & not me, I ordered a huntsman to kill her. He would take Snow into the deepest woods to kill her. However, I know I needed proof, so I demanded the huntsman to return back her liver and lungs.

The Huntsman's pov

I received an order from the queen to kill her step daughter. I took the girl into the woods and as I raised my knife, she pleaded to let her go. I was unable to to kill her as she cried out, "Oh, dear huntsman, don't kill me! Leave me with my life, I will run into the forest and never come back!" I dropped my knife in the dirt and asked if she would like to talk.

I told her the queen's reasoning as to why the queen wanted her to be killed. Snow White was surprised was just as surprised, if not more than I was when I found out the truth. We talked for what it looked like hours, until I had to bid my ado to Snow. I had to tell the queen I couldn't kill her step daughter, but Snow White brilliantly came upon an idea. Instead of coming back to the queen empty-handing, I would kill a young boar and bring back its liver and lungs.

I thought Snow White would become lost and lonely, so I promised to come back with food and drinks near the north end of the forest. She accepted my offer and we would meet at sundown.

Snow White's pov

One of my step mother's workers, I think the huntsman, took me by the arm to the deepest part of the forest. I couldn't come to a conclusion as to why he would take me there, but when the huntsman took out his knife, I had a clear view of what was happening. He was going to kill me and leave me there to rot. As he moved his knife above my body, I pleaded and cried so that he would stop. The huntsman have in because the next thing I realized was that he dropped the knife into the dirt.

He asked if I would like to talk about who asked to kill me and my relationship with the person. We sat on a log and began to talk. It was really enjoyable. Since I couldn't go back home, the huntsman offered to bring back food and drinks at the far end of the forest at sundown.