Dinner for Two

Snow White's pov

Ever since the huntsman left (yet I still don't know his name) I've been exploring the outdoors. The trees sway in the distance and the birds tweet. They fly around me as if I'm they're centerpiece.

The blue sky began to change into a pink/purple color so I knew I would need to leave soon. I stopped under a tree's shade in the dirt to take a rest. I must have fell a sleep for a little bit because I could see the sun starting to set. I leaned forward and got up but the bush next to me caught onto my dress. I tried for it to not rip, but my dress still got a little hole in it. The thread was coming loose so I tugged on it, little did I know, it only made the rip bigger.

*sundown*

I hurried my way to the end of the forest, where I saw the huntsman setting up our dinner. I waved to him from afar. He saw me and signaled me to come towards him. I did.

The Huntsman's pov

I made my way to the farthest end of the forest to meet with Snow White (gosh I love her name). Snow White hadn't showed yet and the sun was starting to go down, so I was going to go out and look for her. But when I began to set the blanket on the ground, Snow waved to me from a distance, I paused and waved for her to come this way.

Snow's White's pov

We sat down on the checkered blanket set upon the ground, & began to eat. He prepared turkey slices with gravy and mixed berries on the side, picked freshly from his yard. We drank milk straight from a cow. It was bone-appetite. Scrumptious.

I learned that his name was Henry the Huntsman. After we were all finished eating, he popped up a question. Henry asked if I would like to stay in his extra room inside his little cottage. But I wouldn't stay for free, I would clean & keep everything orderly/neat, wash, make beds, sew, and knit. I agreed to his offer.

Evil Queen's pov

"Mirror, mirror in my hand, who is the fairest of the land?"

"My queen, you are the fairest here so true. But Snow White, beyond the mountains, into the farthest end of the forest at the huntsman's house is a thousand times more beautiful than you."

When I was brought upon this news, I was horrified to learn that the huntsman did not fulfill his requirement and betrayed me. Snow White is still alive, is what kept on flooding my brain.