Paco the Bandito

Paco didn't live in the hidden garden like Socko, Henrietta, Red, and Gretta. Paco lived to the south, down by the Ogden River. He lived by the Ogden River because he liked to fish and also bathe in the cold clean water. But Paco visited the hidden garden and the Watering Hole Where Old Drinking Buddies Unwind daily. It was a quiet place to eat and he liked the company of Socko, Henrietta, Red and Gretta. Paco spent most of his time sneaking around the neighborhood and searching garbage bins for quality food that the dirty humans put out for the big trucks to take away. Paco hated the trucks and the humans for killing his mother but liked their food nonetheless. Because of his sneaky nature and because of the mask he wore on his face many knew Paco as Paco the Bandito. Paco brought the quality food back to the hidden garden to eat in peace. The poultry considered Paco the guardian of the garden. Paco protected Socko because Socko would challenge any oncomer with a boastful crow and thus warn Paco to hide or run. Paco protected Henrietta, Red, and Gretta because they left him warm eggs nearly every day. He often distracted them with the quality food he brought while he ate their delicious eggs and then fell into a peaceful racoon nap listening to the melodious sound of Henrietta, Red, and Gretta's incessant gossiping about Socko.