Chapter 3 6th Birthday

Today it is March 18 and it is my 6th birthday and it is saturday. I am so happy this morning Alice and Rosalie came in my room with a new dress it was pink with birthday cake on it then I had pink high heals and a pink head band and my hair up in piggy tails. Then I when down stairs and there was a lot of presents then Alice came down with Rosalie and then everybody said SUPRISE. Alice said lets go sit down in the living room and open your presents I said okay. When we got to the living room there was even more presents.

Edward said open mine first and he handed he four gifts that said BELLA BELLA happy 6th birthday I opened the first gift it was a build a bear that was a horse the second present was a pink saddle for Windy May, and the third present was a dress with horses all over it Allis said how cute, the forth present was horse stickers to put on my wall.

Then Jasper gave me two presents the first one was a horse swimming suit and the other one was a teddy bear horse.

Then Emmet gave me one big present it was a toy barn and toy horses.

Then Rosalie gave me three presents the first one was big and it went with Emmets gift it was a barbie doll that looked like me. The second one was a small envelope that said hope you have a good birthday with $20. The third one was a toy cat that I named Mittens

Then Alice gave me her present she gave me two. The first on was a american girl doll with a lot of dresses and shoes. The other one was a horse for the american girl doll.

Then Esmay and Carsil gave me there present I had to go all the way down to the basement for it, it was a pool with a slide and a diving board it was cool.

When I got up to the living room I got the swimming suit that Jasper gave me and put it on and my brothers and sister when to go put there swimming suits on and then we went swimming wile Esmay and Carsil picked up the living room.

I had so much fun swimming I went off the slide with Alice and it was twisty (I had a good 6th birthday).

Then after I got down swimming I had to get ready for bed so I put on my blue horse footie pj’s on and went to bed I was tired.