Chapter 3

Infinity log 87
Hi. My name is Henry Fratz. Im actually new to this. I was a private in the marine core, but i was selected out of over a million marines to become Lance Corpural of the U.K.I Bombarder. I guess you could say a 'space marine', ha! But no, more serious matters are at hand. Suposedly, since the first infinity logs have come out for the Bombarder, a blackhole has been forming in the center of the sun. And if im correct, the U.K.I Bombarder was created as a space war/science vessle to learn and hopefully stop the blackhole before it gets out of hand. Thankfully, the blackhole isint that big right now, but it is growing pretty fast. Some say too fast. Anyways, this is my first infinity log, although others have been made. Not by me of course, but 86 others by the leaders on board the Bombarder. I think this is good for now, not sure what eles to say, so...
Seeya later! I guess? Henry, out!

*HENRY*
(Mayfield, not Fratz)

10th grade...
Yeah, kinda bored of highschool already. Same thing every year. My older brother, Steven Mayfield, finished high school about 2 years ago, so ive been there done that dont care. But really, i must be geting on. Im already at school, sittin in class, waitin for the bell that signals the start of class.

First block was easy, algebra 2, although I am a little behind. I missed a few days so I needed to catch up. Second block was easier than first, just PE. Some people complain because most all we do is walk the track for the majority of the time we're in the class. But it gives me time to think, so it dosent bother me much. Third block started off easy but went to hard after about 20 minutes. I had a really bad headache forming and it was killing me. One lunch later and fourth block practically kicked me in the head. I honestly wasn't prepared, and fifth block did the same. That headache was intense, but my dad picked me up after school and gave me a pain killer, I feel much better now. Anyways, now that my headache is gone, I can think about how the day played out. I realized that the girl who lived next door, that scate board lady, was running down the street from something. But I didn't catch what it was before I turned around to look again. However, I did find a oval floaty thing outside my window when I woke up this morning. I put it in my closet. I move over to my closet and open it to find the Oval thing wasn't there any more. Oh well, I thought, I didn't really have a big attachment to it anyway.

<[AUTHORS NOTE]>

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long on this chapter, and you can probably agree that it sucks. Royaly. I didn't mean to take so long on it, I just had a million other things to do and this is the first time in a while iv had the chance to sit and wright anything. Also, one other thing, iv basically layed out the story, so now in need ideas as to which way this story goes. This is totally up to you guys! So if you have an idea, pm me, or just place it in the comments for others to build on! Anyways, that's it for now, tell me what you think, and have a beautiful night!

Nick Nimbus