Chapter 1

Infinity log, 101...
All of the planet has been engulfed in shadow. There is no going back. All life forms have been exterminated because of the BlackHole Sun. We, a small group of survivors, maneged to escape the planet before the Sun...vaporized everything. Then the BlackHole swallowed the planet, and is moving on to the galaxy for its next meal. We are going to stop it, but the mission is so dangerous, we will not make it back alive...
Our objective is to place the Infinity logs in a time capsule that will travle the universe untill it finds the next viable living organism in there galxay that can stop the BlackHole Sun. Permanetly.
This is Captain Jack Spouk, signing off, for the last mission of the U.K.I Bombarder. Spouk, out.

*MAX*
Kinda makes it hard when the guy who got this, a 15 year old dude just starting 9th grade, is the guy the capsule 'tracked down' to save the world. And the universe. Apparently.

Yeah! Hi! Im Max! You know the guy you just read about 5 seconds ago. Yeah, i dont really know what im doing, but supposedly i have to save the universe from a giant BlackHole Sun. How am i supposed to do that!? I cant even pass my math exams! Or make friends! But i guess im on the job. Mabey if i just...
"Hey! Get out of my way!" My thoughts get interupted by Mcayla, the 'cool skatebored chick' everyone knows. Ill admit, with straight black hair, spikes all over the place, and blowing pink bubble gum bubbles, even i have a crush on her. Did i mention her whole outfit is black, or was it just the hair i mentioned? "Hey! Loser! Move it!" I move over so she can pass, and mabey it was a light in my eye, but i could have sworn she lowered her tuff look to a sympethetic one. But when i glance again, her usuall anger is back, and she speeds off down the already filling hallway. The first bell is soon, id better get to class, i dont need another detention. Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to tell you the setting of this story. Im at school, its thursday, augast 21, 3015. School started augast 17, so im new, but iv had my fare shares of being here, so im not quite as lost as others are. But anyway, im off to class so i can 'save tomorrow with math'... i hate Mrs. Thimbleson. Ugh.