PART 2 ♥

21| TOP hates to hear that he looks mean/scary. /but he does, srsly :))

22| If he didn't do music, he'd sell clothes, or something to do with fashion. /Woah~

23| Nickname in school was infant/sleepy.

24| TOP doesn't like it when fans put up pictures of his family on the internet.

25| He feels apologetic to his family. / ^ because of that

26| He was the first member to be featured in a solo MV for another artist in Big Bang - Red Roc's 'Hello'.

27| He wants to learn from Seung Ri and GD's determination of finishing work to the very best and getting it done efficiently. /you go girl, scratch that, men

28| TOP's 'sense.' He has a knack for being humorous no matter what the mood is.

29| One of his favorite songs is 'Notorious B.I.G. - Big Papa.'

30| He wants to someday duet with Lyn and Gummy.

31| Wants to be a hyung who isn't embarrassing to his younger siblings.

32| His favorite artists include Method Man and Kanye West.

33| His answer to if he crushed on a girl in his fan group, is that he would be disappointed, and that all he can do is look at her and let her walk away. (scratch that) He won't do anything more than that, because she is the fan. /le fangirl faint

34| He seldom went Karaoking before.

35| TOP was listed as #41 in Mnet's TOP 100 "Must Have" Males for 2007

36| Classmates with Park Tae Hwan (gold medalist at Beijing Olympics Summer 2008), even took the screening test with him.

37| The rapper also worked with K-Pop artist Gummy on her album Comfort, being a featured artist on her single "Mianhaeyo" ("I'm Sorry"), and also on Uhm Jung Hwa's 2008 single "D.I.S.C.O.".

38| In April 2007, he participated in collaboration in Lexy's "Super Fly" with fellow Big Bang members, Tae Yang and G-Dragon. /hoot hooot~

39| In summer 2007, T.O.P. was featured as an actor in Red. Roc's "Hello" music video.

40| In mid 2007, TOP starred in KBS2 drama, I Am Sam, whilst playing the school's top fighter, Chae Musin. /yeah guys, go check it out :D