After Quitting

(A/N) YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Sequel. Though, we all know the original is the best. Again, a thank you to lovelife103003 because she helped me with the first one and probably this one. Thank you SSSSSOOOOOOOO much!!! Also, I read the first one, and noticed all my typos, there might be some in this one too. Please ignore them. THANK YOU!!!

It was Sunday. Your last day at Freddy Faz was Thursday. You couldn't get that night out of your mind. You tried hard. You had one very special reason for going back to Fredbear's. And millions to not. You haven't gotten out of your house since you quit. You were alone and miserable. You didn't answer any calls or reply to any texts. You always kept your Marionette plush toy near you. It was your prized possession. Not even millions of dollars could beat it. You weren't sure it Marionette felt the same, but you hoped he did. Everyday, the same exact thoughts ran through your head.
Marionette. Marrionette. MARIONETTE!!! What will I do? Is this my new life? Locked up in here, waiting for death and my body to decay?
And most of all, "Why did I quit in the first place?"

Marionette's P.O.V
Why did she quit in the first place? I liked her. I really did. I remember she would silently giggle when I said something funny. Cuss under her breath when she was mad. And rest her head on my shoulder and sob when she was sad. But now, it's just not the same. I haven't changed as an animatronic. Not at all. But at night, it's so different. I don't even care for my music box. Whether they wind it or not, I'll stay in it. Alone. As usual before (y/n). She was just so kind, beautiful, and smart. Did she quit for a better job? Did she quit because of the day she almost died? Did she die due to the fact that a family member died? I don't know, and I wanna know!!! I wanna see her once more.

I remember when I first saw her...she was wearing the Fazbear mask, when she slightly lifted it up, I could see her perfectly. I assumed she was the new night guard. She pretty. I sat down next to her. She seemed a bit frightened. I didn't want her to. So I passed her the mask when she saw Toy Chica down the hall. She seemed to blush a bit. I checked all the cameras for her.

When six a.m came, she stood up and started walking away. I stopped her because she forgot to take off the mask. I took it off her head and walked back to my box.

Just a few minutes later, she whispered to me. I was sitting in my box. She took my hand and helped me out. She was eating fruit snacks and sorting them by color like a little kid which I thought was absolutely cute. I wanted to show her my human form. When she looked at me, she was startled. I playfully elbowed her and said, "Didn't know I had a human form did ya?" She smiled a dorky, stupid, cute smile. We talked for a while, until she had to go. I asked her to please not go. But she promised to come to work early. I let go of her wrist. She walked off. Leaving me.

Your P.O.V
It was Monday. You remembered it was exactly one week after you were hired for Freddy Faz. You looked at today's newspaper. The Freddy Fazbear ad again. You ripped out the page and crumpled it up holding back tears. You walked to your room. You stood there. You saw the Marionette toy sitting on your bed. You ran and threw yourself on your bed grabbing the Marionette and squeezing it, bursting to tears.

You had done just what you avoided. Falling in love with him. You avoided it more than anything. Yet, you did it anyway. You starting talking to the plush toy, it felt weird, but it made you feel better.
"I'm so stupid. Why did I let myself fall in love? Why did I even get the job? Why did I quit? Why don't I just gather some courage and go back to that place? Why did I kiss back that one day?" You suddenly felt stupid. "And why, oh why, am I talking to a plushie?" You threw it across the room and cried. You put your hands on your face.

When you stopped crying, you got out of your pj's, and washed off your face. You were finally gonna go out and do something fun. But you ran into your room and picked up the toy and stuffed it in your purse. The head and arms were sticking out, reminding you of the way Marionette slowly climbed out of his box. You slapped yourself, "NO! Don't think about, him." You said him with a sigh. You walked out of your house. You walked to the park and sat on a bench. You took out your journal (which was one of several things you carried around in your purse), and starting drawing the beautiful grassy fields, flowers, and the trees. But, instead, you found yourself draw Marionette. You saw tears dripping down on the page. You ripped it out and threw it in a small nearby pond. You saw the ink getting washed off the page. You walked on the bike trail. You felt someone take off your baseball cap (the one you wearing the night you hid from the toy animatronics). You went running for it. When you caught the person who took it, you surprisingly found yourself hugging him. It was Todd. You cried on his shoulder. He hugged back. When you pulled back from the hug, you smiled.
"Nice to see you again." Todd said with a smile,
"Y-yeah. You t-too."
"Did you get a new job?"
"N-n-no. Not r-really."
"Oh, are you planning to?"
"No. So, h-how are t-the a-animatronics?"
"A better show everyday! Except the new night guard said that whether or not you wind the box, the puppet won't do anything."
"W-wait, w-what?" You rubbed your arm nervously.
"Yeah, we decided that if he starts acting up during buisness hours, we'll have to get rid of him."
"No! Y-you can't d-do that!" You were holding back tears.
"Well, we need entertainment, and good entertainment."
"He is, good entertainment!" You were a bit angry now.
"Well, we have to. Only if he starts during buisness hours, like I said. The night doesn't really matter for now." You looked down sadly.
"I-I, h-have t-to go." You stuttered holding back the huge waterfall of tears.

You walked back home. Getting rid of him? You could not let that happen! At all. You summoned upbthe courage to go to Freddy's, once. More.