Going to Freddy Fazbear's

You walked into the pizzeria. Everything was just like you remember it. You took a deep breath. You walked to the prize counter. You knocked on the box. Marionette popped out. You both froze in place when you each other.
"(Y/N)!!!" He hugged you. You hugged back, closed you eyes, and smiled.
"(y/n), what are you doing?" You looked down sadly.
"I heard there's a new night g-guard."
"Yes....?"
"What's up with the box? You do nothing whether someone winds it or not."
"Yeah, what's the point?"
"What do you me-" Marionette interuppeted.
"Wait, how do you know?" He looked at you suspiciously.
"I ran into Todd at the park t-today." Looking at him made you think more about the four nights. He facepalmed. You thought it was sorta cute.
"So. What about my box?" He had a flat expression on his face.
"If you start 'acting up' during buisness hours, they will get rid of you."
"Well, I'm not, 'acting up'." He looked away from you, frustrated.
"Marionette, are you okay? You're acting strange. I don't like it."
"I. Am. Fine. (y/n)." He rolled his eyes.
"No you're not!" Tears were running down your cheeks.
"Yes I am!" He looked like he wanted to say something. "(y/n), just."
"Just what?" You looked at him.
"Leave." He slammed is box shut. You held back tears. You weren't expecting that. You ran out covering your face, sobbing.

Marionette's P.O.V
I saw (y/n) when I opened my box. I felt anger, sadness, and happiness. I had to hug her. She hugged back. I was surprised and not expecting her. She asked me about my box. I didn't wanna tell her why I was 'acting up'. I just couldn't. She started telling me a bunch of stuff. I couldn't take it. I. Got. Mad. But I didn't mean to tell her to leave. I heard her run away. I sat in my box sobbing. And thinking.
Why did I say that? She hates me! I don't want her to hate me. If only I could find a way to apologize. I hope she comes back soon. No, I can't let it stay like this. I want out. I don't care what it takes!
I'm crazy. How would I even do this? Tonight. I'm escaping tonight. I have to. I'll find her. It's a huge risk. But it's worth it. For her.

Your P.O.V
You got home and sat on the couch. He told to leave? Something's up.
He's just not like that. Did he suddenly get mad at me? Does hate me for quitting? Or does he plain not like me? As much as I hate admitting it, I like him and I want him to like me!
You watched a movie and stayed up super late. You fell asleep at three a.m.

Marionette's P.O.V
Three a.m. A perfect time to sneak out. I climbed out of the box. I walked through the halls successfully unseen. And out the door. Now, how would I find her? I started walking the way I always see her car go. I walked forward until I found a street. I turned and saw all the houses. There was a small white house. I walked to it and saw the welcome mat. It had (l/n). I thought.
(l/n). (f/n). (f/n) (l/n). (Y/N)!!!
I knocked hopefully on the door.

Your P.O.V
"What the hell? Who would knock on my door at freaking three a.m.? Wait is it-? No, I'm crazy." You opened the door and saw Marionette. He hugged you immediately. You stood in place. Not hugging back.
"Marionette? How did you-?"
"I sneaked out." He handed you a rose.
"Awww.., thank yo-" You looked at the rose. "Where did you get this from?"
"Over there." He pointed at the small flower bed in front of your house. You facepalmed.
"Oh. Okay then." You accepted the rose. You grabbed his hand. "Today. At Fazbear's. Marionette. What happened? Are. You. Okay?"
"I'm fine. I just, got a little frustrated from all the questions and I-" He trailed off. "I'm sorry. I thought that you probably hate me."
"Marionette." You put a hand on his shoulder. "I wouldn't." You did something no one in their right mind would ever do. You kissed his cheek and closed the door.

You leaned on the door at sat down. You let out your breath. You can't believe that just happened. You sighed dreamily and walked back to your bed to sleep.

Marionette's P.O.V
She actually answered. I did not expect that. I apologized and all. She said she wouldn't hate me. She then did something unexpected. She kissed me on my cheek. I stood there. I blushed involuntarily. I never would've thought. I walked back to Freddy's. I heard the new night guard freaking out. There was a window and I saw BB.
"BB." I whispered.
"Hi Marionette!" He said it SO loud. I facepalmed.
"Shut it, I do not wanna get caught! Help me here!"
"Sure!" I put my hands through the window. He grabbed them and pulled. He let go as soon as I was half way in. Resulting, in me getting dropped head first.
"Ouch." I ran back to my box. I sat there. Thinking.

(A/N) That picture, is Marionette's face when he was reading the welcome mat. SORRY! I had to. That face. I. Had. To.